help with 1st credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

maureen1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am also having my battles with 1st credit, they are a bunch of clowns!! I also suffered the sleepless nights, the constant worrying, etc. They also demanded more money a month out of me and when i challenged them, they said i've got a stinking attitude (very proffessional) anyway, stick to your guns, they may try and get more but don't give in. If they try and phone you, like they did with me, just say, 'i will not confirm any details with you, please can i have all corrospondence in writing'. Don't even confirm your name. And definatly send them an harrassment letter. They have already had a ticking off from OFT back in Feb 2009 for their bad debt collection practices, i'm sure if enough people complain to the OFT, then something will be done about these 'ignorant jobs worths'. License revocation would be ideal. Keep us posted and please do not worry

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are clearly causing you alarm and distress, that is harrassment. I would write a letter of complaint. They say this to you over the phone because they wouldn't have the balls to put it into a letter. That is why i never deal with the idiots over the phone. Requesting a CCA is your right, it is hard standing up to them, but it is the best way. Stick to your guns and please don't let them worry you, they are ****!!