warrant issued after failing to appear over non payment of fine, due to being sick

taswarby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my boyfriend was really ill on the day he due in magistrates court for non payment of his fine, he has a large fine which he is suppose to pay twenty pounds a fortnight this has been set up for dd, payment, but as he gets benefit every two weeks it depends how the date falls in the month as to if his bank pay it. as they pay dd by certain days in a month. he also recieved another fine after this had been set up for eighty pounds which they decided he should pay it immediately in full. impossible to do so on benefits. so now a warrent has been issued, next day police were hot on his trail, searched my house. he does not live with me. did not find him so returned again next day at five thirty in morn, i refused this time to let them search as i have young children asleep, they entered anyway and searched even after me protesting them not to. they reduced me to tears, distressing not the word. they never found him as he wasnt in my house. again next day went through it again , i let the officer search ,again not there. i think its harressment, as we only have to go out innocently and police find reason to either stop ,search, etc. in last six weeks i have had my car taken and crushed, we sometimes take my dogs out early mornings go rabbiting . one morning after being home over a hour i opened door to a array of police, armed response officers, house surronded frount and back, police cars, road closed, sniper cop pointing gun at my house. all for a air rifle. which they are trying to press charges for. kept the rifle to. how or what action shall he take . he has had a reputation for few years not anything bad or violent the worst , messing with fireworks to poaching, he gets searched around every six weeks. as he does use a recreational drug ,anthphet they also constantly recharge him if a minute amount is found on or near his possion. every week he has to attend drug testing rehab, no help to admit him back into society, that police have forced him out of, which does intail taking anthphet for social ,lone use, when he feels that every movement is watched,and they prayin for a step out of line. what is he to do as prison seems to be what police are aiming for.