HFO chasing 3 CITI Loans + **WON PPI**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3729 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening BB - Message def from 'HFO Litigation Team'? That is someone in the call centre, chancing a few more threats, I would suggest. Can you record any calls if you do speak to them? If not, don't worry just say account in dispute, go away. They have still not responded to your CCA request.

Was the number to call the usual 020 one?

The SAR has given you plenty of ammunition if they come at you again.

I guessed it was a call centre bod, was more concerned about the why, if its just another dead queue that they like to stir up again every few months then im not bothered. As luck would have it I m out of office at mo so he left a voicemail which is sent to me as a digital recording...Lovely :-)

Yeh it was the usual 0203 number

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Apart from having too much time on my hands... no, as you know the OFT are having a good look at HFO, TR and Roxburghe, as the licences are 'minded to revoke'. I did a trawl back through my subscribed threads and was gobsmacked at the number of people they have treated improperly with letters that don’t tell the truth.

I just want to make sure that anyone who has had the misfortune of dealing with them gets a proper complaint in where a complaint is justified. It’s the only way to bring any pressure on the evil tossers, I’m afraid, especially now as their conduct is under the authorities’ microscope. Too often companies like HFO get away with it by claiming ‘admin error’, or blaming a rogue employee who needs retraining, but there can’t be hundreds of identical admin errors, as long as people complain. I want to see them all out on their ear. They are the devil’s spawn. But we have the power to put the boot in.

Sadly, it shows that a lot of the older complaints are being sat on by the OFT. Gawd knows what they’ve done with them. It means they’ve had bucketloads of evidence that has probably got shoved in a drawer somewhere. Jeez...

Sadly, it shows that a lot of the older complaints are being sat on by the OFT. Gawd knows what they’ve done with them. It means they’ve had bucketloads of evidence that has probably got shoved in a drawer somewhere. Jeez...

Agreed and if you have found a good one, Polly, then you're doing great work by asking Caggers to advise her of the case #

• 6 months later...

long time no speak CAGGers! Havent heard anything for ages and today I get a letter from HFO Capital, in Dublin. saying they have passed to Roxburgh for servicing. WIll upload letter soon. Is the plan to assign all over the world so I & courts get confused? :-)

Signed by Badri Nathan - be interesting to see where this was sent from.

Looks very similar to how Welcome, Barclays, M&S Money etc.etc. all used to set out their NOA's - what a coincidence that was :-) Anyway to the matter in hand.

Have you got a compaint in with the OFT? If so don't forget to update them and send copies of the letter, and envelope if you still have it.

Wow!signed by BN!

You have not been following recent threads have you.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?338110-HFO-(UK)-Holdings-Ltd-IN-LIQUIDATION

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?334112-Changes-at-HFO-Turnbull-Rutherford-%96-Quarterdeck-Law-Ltd

It looks like some 'accounts' are being passed to Rox - lets see if you get anything from Rox!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate