style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tomorrow is the big day for me. I have printed of three copies of the statment of affairs form, 99 pages, and am off to court in the morning. What else will i need to take with me other than £600. Do i need i.d, bills etc... or just the forms and money.

To file for bankruptcy, you will need records with the following information:

• The amounts and type of your debts. Include credit card debts, loans, taxes, and unpaid medical bills. Note whether the debts are secured (backed by something you own, like your car) or unsecured. You'll have to know how much you have left and the payment history.
  • The dates when you incurred your debts. For credit cards and loans, you'll need to know the amount of purchases, cash advances, or balance transfers for the last six months.
  • The value of each of your assets. An asset is anything that you own, have a right to own, or own a part of. Items are valued at what you could sell them for today, not what you paid for them.
    Sample assets:
    • household items
    • vehicles
    • real estate
    • stocks
    • money in bank accounts
    • retirement accounts
    • insurance
    • your interest as a beneficiary in someone's will
    • lawsuits in which you are a plaintiff
    • Interests in businesses (corporations or partnerships).

You'll need to report your monthly income and expenses. If you own real estate, you'll need to know the current fair market value for each property; how each title is held; the current amount owed on each trust deed, mortgage, lien, or liens against it; and the date the property was purchased. If you receive rental income, you'll need to know how much rental income you've received.

Whether you have been a party to a lawsuit in the last year and if so, the current status of the case.