How do you like it now Lloyds!?

cantsay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is probably why you did not get a response, claim forms should be addressed to their registered office in London.

If you attempt to enforce it, it is highly likely judgement will be set aside, i.e. the judgement becomes a nullity. This will delay you by a few months. Obviously if Lloyds pay up then these points are irrelevant.

I will come back to you later when I have a little more time with a positive way forward.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Actually , I looked at my form and it wasnt that address it was Customer Services recovery ,charlton place , Andover. Also it was one that was offered as an address by the court.Also, the court didnt mention anything about that and the onus on the bank, when they receive official court docs must be to ensure they get to the right dept surely! Not just ignore them and not respond to any letters from myself which have all been sent recorded delivery.

Just been on phone to the court, GuidoT , and they confirm that your point is wrong. The Bank have had the docs and they havent responded, the onus is on them, he said I could apply the warrant without fear of the bank saying "You sent it to the wrong address we want judgement set aside"

The court staff have no legal training, should not be giving out advice (save on administrative matters) and often misinform people.

However, who you listen to is your prerogative.

I am not saying they are not be trusted per se, but they often misinform (not deliberately), however they are usually fine with administrative type matters.

See post 2 of the link below regarding the difficulties relating to default judgement:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/61649-issuing-request-judgement-want.html

As I promised in post 27, here is something a little more positive (if you want to listen to me that is).

I would write to Lloyds' registered office as below (and it should find its way to SCM) saying I have judgement in default, pay up in 14 days or I will take steps to enforce. That way they may pay up or alternatively in the event you do enforce then you can show the judge that you also took reasonable steps to bring the matter to the Lloyds attention and provided them with a warning.

Lloyds TSB Bank Plc

25 Gresham Street

London

EC2V 7HN

Others may have different views and consider a more aggressive approach appropriate.

I appreciate what your saying. As to bringing the matter to their attention! I think the registered letters and emails I've exchanged with them over the past few months may have given them a clue! As well as the official court doc's theyve had. I, as has nearly everyone dealing with Lloyds has had to bend over backwards to make sure we do things by the book and give them every opportunity to settle, but they take the pi**. The court has said I can enforce judgement and thats what I'm going to try to do. Why should I give them even more time. As the judge said in Kazzaws case, they have settled every single other case are are abusing not only court time, but my time as well.