CRA information needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today checked my Experian credit report. No debts to be found, only a couple of defaults recently placed by TBI. Do all the CRA's hold the same information on you or are they all different in what information they hold?

I think that it is recommended that you chack all 3 companies.

I had an email the other day saying that you can now do one off searches on line for £2 a time.

I still think the better option is the free trial sevice they all provide. Just remember to cancel your subscription within the alloted time so they don't charge you.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

Thank you. I have just applied for equifax as well. They wont give me my report, despite having all my personal details and three previous addresses, until I ring them on their premium rate telephone number! Great. Guess I will have to do that tommorow.

I already rang, before I saw the ablove post. I had to give them a load of personal information and info on debts etc. The lady I spoke to said that I had answered correctly but that her system had an error and could I hold. I held for nearly ten minutes and she came back and told me that she would have to transfer my call. I held for a further five minutes, went through the same personal info and was told that four addresses, details of my defaults, bank and my name on the electoral register were not sufficient. They want me to send bankstatements, passport etc to them. I have to say I was livid and told chap to stuff it! Experian are quite happy to give me my credit report, what is the malfunction with these people?!