PPI YCC & Go Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yours Is Thread Number Six I Have On The Go At The Moment Ref Godebt

They Are All At The Same Point At The Moment.

Despite In Black And White The Agreement Is Crap, They Now Offer To Take Off The Ppi Etc And Are Starting Collections Again As The Dispute Has Ended

Just Ignore The Cretins

It Will Soon End Now, Its Just About Over And Its Godebts Last Throw Of The Dice

Mind You Since They Got My OriiGnal Letter Saying Why The Agreement Is Crap, Our Mr Stuart Barns Has Not Gone Down The Stat Demand Route

Now I Wonder Why ??? :D:D:lol::lol:

Indeed. I dont mind dragging it out. Sept 7th 2004 is my last acknowledgement of the debt. Ive no doubt there are 100,s more all heading towards this 6 year timeline!

Im just sick of the phonecalls and letters. I must try harder to laugh @ them instead of it winding me up.

I shall keep you and the forum posted. Thanks again for your time thus far........!

• 2 months later...

Sorry I havent been on here for a while as I have been working away but I come with good news not just for me but for everybody else who is having a problem with these charlatans!

As my earlier post said I got a standard reply blah blah and a copy of there complaints procedure. As I didnt get anywhere I followed there procedure and went to a senior manager. Ten days elapsed and I got another letter saying the same thing its enforceable etc so the final call before referring it to the Finance Ombusman was the MD.

In short I today received a letter saying they had took a "Commercial" desicion and would NOT be pursuing the debt any further and the case was closed!!!

Postggj your letter referring to certain key points in the Credit Agreement Act work. Full Stop. On my part I would go on to say to everyone challenging Go Debt. Yes you will get a initial response saying they believe its enforceable but if you stick to your guns, dont back down and follow there complaints procedure you should get the same outcome!

So fear not. Laugh @ them and rest assured you will never ever be taken to court or have to pay a penny back. Listen to postggj, follow his advice and stay strong! We Win!!!!

Postggj - PM me as I would like to buy you a drink and if anybody reading this would like my help then you only have to ask!