Lloyds PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello. I have moved this from lloyds to PPI section. Wondering if you can help. My mother has 2 Lloyds credit cards (Llyods and master card) that she has been paying for last 15 years. Now she can only afford the minimum payments and stuggling as she is on pension credit. I was hoping to reclaim ppi for her but after looking at her credit card statements there is no mention of PPI it just says interestlink3.gif. My mother cannot remember if she took out PPI or not. Is there a way to find out or should it say PPI on the credit card statement.

Regards

T

it should state it

poss issue a CCA to both to find out

also reclaim all the late/overlimit fees + int if she has them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks Dx. I will send off the CCA requests today as she has had a few late payment charges too over the years.

If there is no PPI to claim back i want to at least try get her credit card payments down as she is only on state pension credit and dosent even use her credit card that much. She is in a minimum payment trap and paying £200 per month for years without her balance coming down. I have only just seen this and was shocked at what shes been trying to pay each month out of her pension.

Hi Craigbadger. Not sent off CCA yet. i have been reading the posts over last few days regarding CCA requests am still at early stages of convincing her to have a look at the posts on the forum regarding this before sending them off. She has always had good credit and not so easy to convert her to the dark side lol

wow £200PCM, whats the bal?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Dx. I think its about 11,000 total over the 2 cards. It's just under £200 pcm paying around £90 for each card, with about £20 of this being offset against the balance. She's being paying the minimum payment fee but she said sometimes paying just under the minimum fee. I can get the exact figures tomorrow.

Hi Craigbadger. Not sent off CCA yet. i have been reading the posts over last few days regarding CCA requests am still at early stages of convincing her to have a look at the posts on the forum regarding this before sending them off. She has always had good credit and not so easy to convert her to the dark side lol

Banks are out for themselves. My dad didnt speak to me for a week when I started disputing a card :eek:, hes been with companies since 1955 and wont move despite the massive savings.

However shes probably paid the balance a few times over. I was at 1 point paying £300 a month and it was dropping about £10 a month, balance had been paid 3 times over so I had no issues with disputing. Wasnt wont pay but cant pay and something had to give.

If she has a good credit history and is able to and doesnt want to play any sort of game + has to be serious about paying it off, she could apply for a 0% card and try and make inroads just cut it up and never spend on it. Then reclaim any charges from the others and put them towards the new card. Only problem is she does have a lot of existing debt.

Are both card Lloyds?, just seems wierd having 2 cards from the same bank. :-)

Hi Craigbadger. I think one is master card and other is visa. I think she knows very well now that she will NEVER be able to pay off the credit card. The card just acts as a comfort to her to use in emergency. I will definatly get the CCA sent off once i get her permission as it would also be a comfort to her if it's not enforcable agreement and also look into switching to 0% card option.

Many thanks