car reppossed by welcome today

wipeoutracer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there.

I need help.

my car has been reppossed today by them bastards at welcome, (even tho i made the guy wait for over 2 hours for the car FUNNY)

thing is i was two months in arrears made arrangement to pay this back extra £20 a month this was back in December

They sent me a default notice on the 16th March which said i had 14 day to pay £336. i couldnt do this but tried to make alternitive arrangents to pay extra but no help what so ever, they never returned my calls when asked to speak with the branch manager,

i canciled my direct debit with them as they advised me on the phone that they have terminated the aggrement, they still tried to get the payment,

today they reppossed the car i have never received a notice of repossesion of them, i have not paid over 1/3 of the car yet.

is there anything i can do to get the bastards

3rd one today

pop back a few threads ahead of yours

should help you

the more you read the better,

have you the agreement?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

have a read of my thread too it may help as mine was repo'd unlawfully also

Help with Welcome Finance - The Consumer Forums

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool: