Brick Driver V's Lloyds TSB

Brick Driver
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6433 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Following on from this thread I sent off the Prelim letter on 17th August. This morning, 24th August, I recieved what looks to be a generic reply letter and a "how to voice your concerns" leaflet signed by Mr Andrew Palmer. Contents of the letter are as follows:-

Dear Mr & Mrs Brick Driver,

I am just writing to let you know the we've received your complaint and to say how sorry I am to learn that you're unhappy with us.

You have my assurance that one of our assistant managers will investigte the concerns you have raised with us - this may take a little time but I would expect out enquiries to be complete within the coming two weeks. We will then be able to respond in full to your complaint and ath that stage, I hope, resolve matters between us.

In case you haven't received a copy of our leflet called "How to voice your concerns" I've enclosed one with my letter. This tells you all you need to know about resolving your complaint with us.

Yours sincerely

Andrew Palmer

Customer Service Advisor

Is this generic letter aimed to stall me by informing me that it will take a few weeks to investigate hoping that I will go away and fotget about it or is this a genuine letter?

Hi. This is the standard letter they normally send out just to acknowledge the receipt of your prelim. We sent our prelims on 9th August and had received exactly the same letter as you have by 11th - so a lot quicker than you've received yours. Today we've received our 'the answer's no' letter - exactly 14 days after they got our prelims.

Good luck. :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good luck!

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

I have again recieved a letter from Lloyds TSB Collections Department telling me that "It would appear that this account is currently a low priority to you". The cheeky buggers. I feel that my account is of a low prority to Lloyds TSB!

In LBA I asked for £235 to be refunded because when I last called Lloyds they told me that on the 1st September there would be more charges taken out of my account which I added to my claim.

This letter that I received today does not contain any of these charges and having checked my account online it appears that they havenot taken them either.

So do I remove these from my schedule of charges or carry on with the ammount I am claiming (£235)?

I would send a letter - I believe the Collections Centre is in Brighton BN1 4BE - as they can (and do!) claim not to have received any contact from you.

Angie

Claim issued 7.7.06

Judgement entered against LTSB 8.8.06

Enforcement action issued 29.8.06

Thanks for that. I have drafted up this letter to send. What do you all think?

Dear Sirs,

I received you letter dated 31st August 2006 (ref: CHHXXXX). I find the following comment made by yourselves to be one of ignorance and arrogance:-

“It would appear that this account is a low priority to you”.

As you should be aware, I have informed you that this account is in dispute with regards to unlawful charges levied by Lloyds TSB on a number of occasions. Please take this as a further reminder.

Yours Sincerely

Mr B Driver

HEY BRICK DRIVER I'M AT THE SAME STAGE AS YOU WITH LLOYDS MY LBA WAS SENT ON THE 01/09 I'M STILL WAITING FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THOUGH. THAT LETTER YOU DRAFTED SOUNDS GOOD I SHOULD HAVE SENT SOMETHING LIKE THAT! ALL OF THE STANDARD RESPONSES YOU HAVE HAD SEEM SOOOO FAMILIAR! I RECEIVED THE “It would appear that this account is a low priority to you” LETTER TOO IT MADE ME LAUGH, CHEEKY SODS.

HAVE YOU OPENED A PARACHUTE ACCOUNT?

GOOD LUCK DONNA X

Subject Access sent - 28/06/068)

Prelim Sent - 22/07/06:roll:

Standard Bog Off received - 03/08/2006:mad:

LBA sent - 07/08/06

Expiry of LBA - 21st Aug No reply as of yet so

Moneyclaim issued - 01/09/2006:lol: ( I even gave them an extra 10 days before issuing claim! ) THE SWINES!

Notice of issue received 11/09/2006

Acknowledgement of service received 13/09/06

28 DAYS & COUNTING!

Total Claim - £3,966.04 inc Interest

Lloyds Platinum Visa Subject access sent 11/06/2006

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping"

"We didn't actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure."

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

I have different accounts with several banks. The Lloyds account is just a basic cash account so is no major loss if they close it.

You would think that they would have taken note what with the ammount of people claiming back these charges. Oh well, fingers crossed for the both of us eh?

• 2 weeks later...

We addressed our N1s to Customer Recovery Centre in Birmingham (I'd imagine that's where your 'the answer's no' letters have ocme from. We've recently received acknowledgement of Service through from SC&M so there obviously weren't any problems using that address.

Good luck. Lucid :)

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]