Taking RBS to court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it all comes under multiple loan agreements,this alone now changes the whole situation...if possible could you post up each agreement but remove all data that can identify you...

also have you sent your SAR for all data they hold on you

if not you need to do this straight away...

as you did try to re negotiate with them for help in either reducing the payments by asking for releif thay have proved very unhelpful then you have a case to build upon,if the PPI were an extra addition that you had not asked for then a complaint to the FSA AND FOS concerning this ,hopefully you have calculated your PPI payments and thses can be used to reduce your bill somewhat and if like you say you only missed one payment after the fact that you had asked for help will show you did try and help was refused except to say they were willing to offer another contract at much higher rates that you felt were unfair ..so i think we need to see all data in order to make some sense as it is we are only getting bits of info BW but dont forget to remove personal data..

patrickq1

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

also ask for a copy of the signature they refer to,i would nt alert them of the change in signatures,i would be asking has the account been asigned to a new router account if so why,i would also remind them that seeing as they are happy to correspond to the address and name given then you cannot see any sense in them being negative with regards to your request but if they wish to persist in this negativity then you shall pass all information about their witholding data concerning you to the ICO and you shall ask the ICO to intervene...

i had a feeling this was router...i think paul they have made a massive c**k up on this account or should i say accounts...they have not assigned them to anything but router account ,so i think now Paul is best one to advise you on what and when to say or not to say and what precise questions that need to be asked on all of this ... is it a four figure numbered account..

• 1 year later...