debt

eddieboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi , im new to the site.Any help you could give gladly received.

Back in 2004 my wife and i get into a financial problem.

We sold our house and settle the mortgage and loan we had with northern rock . We also have other loans and credit cards with numerous bank, not more than 12k. We have move away a few times and wanted to start again, as we having two children was no way can afford to pay this debt.

I know this is wrong and if i have the money i would pay it, but having working in catering profession the pay is just enough to live day to day.

For the last two years we been getting letters after letters demanding money from all sort of DCA ie lowell. red etc also from DCA claiming we owe northern rock 15k and if i settle it withing 10 days they willing to accept 5k. This debt was paid(personal loan if i remember i only took 8k in 2002) when i sold the house and bear in mind we have move 3 times since then but they seem to keep finding our address and demanding money.

We have never response to this letter. But today my old friend call me saying that somebody called him on his landlines asking for me and if he know where i was.He said that he is a friend of mine and he has some letters for me. I used to live on the ground flat where he is. I check the the number that he gave me and it turn out to be from a DCA.(i found it on this side):)

What i can do now to resolve this issue, i am getting a bit annoyed and stress when this happen. Thank god i found your website and have been reading for about 4 hours regarding others.

please help.

thanks

hehe

little leechers.

there is nothing they can do to you.

ignore them totally

sounds like most are statute barred anyhow or very close

so sleep easy

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi , i was leaving on the ground floor at this old address for about 1 year.My friend was leaving first floor flat at the same address. When i search this number(02077932682) it was link DCA. When my friend ask him(he give his name as robert)how did he get this number , he said from the phonebook.:mad:

hi,thanks for the word of joy but we not really sure is it been six years or 5 years since the last payment.

What should i do in the meantime if they find us at this new address?:confused:

or letters sent here.What i do in the past was,i cross the letter and write return to sender,not at this address(thats what i put on the envelope)

is this right.

yep keep doing that you should escape!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...