Mbna/restons Ccj & Cca

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wish i had discovered this site several months ago:wink:

Received blue papers from Restons, and as i agreed with it (as advised by CCCS), Im now the proud owner of a CCJ:mad:. Restons declined my offer of £30 and the court have said i have to pay £192 per month for a debt less than 4K. I've written to the court for Redetermination, but having read some other threads on here, I'm not feeling as confident as I was.

Would the judge consider my other creditors who are receiving money on the DMP? There were 8 creditors in total.

I've also written to my creditors re CCA, would it be worth doing this also for MBNA even though i have the CCJ?

Can i still claim the credit card charges for MBNA even though they have used Restons to get the debt back?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Custard Creams x

If this site has helped you in any way, please make a donation...no matter how small.

My comments are based purely on my own experience. I have had no legal training.

Wish i had discovered this site several months ago:wink:

Received blue papers from Restons, and as i agreed with it (as advised by CCCS), Im now the proud owner of a CCJ:mad:. Restons declined my offer of £30 and the court have said i have to pay £192 per month for a debt less than 4K. I've written to the court for Redetermination, but having read some other threads on here, I'm not feeling as confident as I was.

Would the judge consider my other creditors who are receiving money on the DMP? There were 8 creditors in total.

I've also written to my creditors re CCA, would it be worth doing this also for MBNA even though i have the CCJ?

Can i still claim the credit card charges for MBNA even though they have used Restons to get the debt back?

Any help is very much appreciated.

was this through northampton? -if so not unusual and i would apply for a redetermination at your local court

Hi Custard Cream

So sorry you got involved with restons before you got involved with Cag and awful that even though you admited debt the judge still ordered you to pay that much especially as you have children and i assume on a low income.I am afraid in my case i was different as i defended from start and did s78 request before court case,so not really abe to advise you about appeals and redeterrmination and in my case a no win no fee solictor now involved after i submitted AQ

Diddydicky right seem letting northampton online court systom deal with it a big mistake and you need to contact local court and find out about and apply to a court for a redermination order if you dont want to dispute debt.Have you done a cca to MBNA to see if they got an enforceabe agreement? What year was your card taken out?Hopefully if you submit a income and expenditure sheet to DJ in an redetermination appeal a fair decent judge should be able to set lower repayments?

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

northampton bulk centre is akin to a meat processing factory

they weed out the defended cases and ship them off to whatever court is local usually to the defendant and the rest is "processed" like factory processing- thus the try to keep things simple

it is easier to simply make or agree with a forthwith order or set an arbitary amount for repayments in order to "clear their decks" in the knowledge that if the customer (defendant) bitches about it they can then look properly at it

so....... Bitch

• 4 weeks later...
northampton bulk centre is akin to a meat processing factory

they weed out the defended cases and ship them off to whatever court is local usually to the defendant and the rest is "processed" like factory processing- thus the try to keep things simple

it is easier to simply make or agree with a forthwith order or set an arbitary amount for repayments in order to "clear their decks" in the knowledge that if the customer (defendant) bitches about it they can then look properly at it

so....... Bitch

The sun is shining so maybe this is a good sign......I will be bitching at 10am today;-) so will keep you posted.

I have a feeling though if things go in my favour, this will not be the end of my relationship with Restons:rolleyes:. Even though I foolishly admitted the debt, can i still claim back my charges?

Custard Creams x

If this site has helped you in any way, please make a donation...no matter how small.

My comments are based purely on my own experience. I have had no legal training.