Jump to content

HRO Medical

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I've moved a old friend in with me and given him a job. I'd like him to do some driving as part of his duties, but he's a HRO. His ban is up and he failed his last DVLA medical over a year ago. He's been dry for 2 months and has just passed a private medical according to the DVLA standards.


Does he need to reapply for his licence via a new D1 and pay the application fee again or can he just go straight for a medical. If so how do I arrange this, his address has changed and his paperwork is missing.


I've tried the DVLA but they're not responding to emails other than to acknowledge receipt and their premium rate phone line exists to tell you they're busy and call back later and waste another 50p a minute to be told the same thing.


Anyway rant over any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"0300" telephone numbers are not premium rate and are also included in any package minutes you have for "free" on your mobile or landline.


Drivers enquiries



(Driving Licences - including lorry or bus licences)


Normal Opening Times

Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 8.30 pm., Saturday 8.00 am to 5.30 pm


Telephone: 0300 790 6801

Fax: 0300 123 0784

+44 (0)1792 786 369 (Drivers Abroad)

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...