can rossendales refuse a statutory declaration

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

high court enforcer my argument is not about paying i accept that i need to clear this its just when they say they are going to takem my g/f stuff and i wanted to make sure the charges were correc ti will post all details on here up to date so those people that are truely helpful will know what is going on

Thats a fair point and I have advised that if what you have said is correct then the bailiff company wouldnt have a leg to stand on.

Despite others pointless ramblings above, I have not suggested who you pay just that you need to get some kind of agreed arrangement in place and when you have this, you're original question regarding the Stat Dec will be irrelevant.

Good luck

• Haha 1

you need to get some kind of agreed arrangement in place and when you have this, you're original question regarding the Stat Dec will be irrelevant.

Good luck

Utter rubbish, A Statutory Declaration is a sworn statement of truth and can only be challenged in court following the correct lawful process. It should not be dismissed by an unskilled and unqualified bailiff whether they believe they have good cause or not, or perhaps there is a little known statutre which provides bailiffs with powers to ignore due process?

High School misses the point yet again (funny that)

Since any agreement entered into at this point would involve paying the bailiffs fees to which they may not be entitled, either directly, or via the council. then I would still suggest that you make a complaint to the CE of the council responsible as their agents the bailiff are acting completely outside of their authority in declining the Stat Dec and their employers are completely responsible for the actions of the bailiff

The bailiff does not have to accept the statutory declaration but if he chooses not to and removes the goods it will be for the debtor to challenge the bailiff in court. (The bailiff would have to have a bloody good reason to do this!!)

Given the fact that the debtor had already provided the bailiff with the Stat Dec if it was found to be truthful then the bailiff would be the preverbial.

However, if the bailiff could justify his reasoning for not accepting the Stat Decs claims and it is proved in court he was right then that would be that.

For example, Spamheed could sign a Stat Dec stating he was 'knowledgable on bailiff law'. As laughable as that sounds, he still thinks it is unchallegeable..... funny guy.... :rolleyes:

well i have recieved a letter today from rossendales and VICTORY IS MINE they have removed over 130 pounds of unlawful charges on my account so will be settling the rest next week thanks to everyone for the help

i am still writing to the council exec but was wondering should i be cheeky and ask rossendales for compensation due to all the hassle ??? what do you rekon my chances are ???

well i have recieved a letter today from rossendales and VICTORY IS MINE they have removed over 130 pounds of unlawful charges on my account so will be settling the rest next week thanks to everyone for the help

i am still writing to the council exec but was wondering should i be cheeky and ask rossendales for compensation due to all the hassle ??? what do you rekon my chances are ???

What a result makes the weekend for you. However is £130 enough, what other charges have they got that may be should be challenged. Leave the compo for now find out what you have been charged.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well i have received a letter today from rossendales and VICTORY IS MINE they have removed over 130 pounds of unlawful charges on my account so will be settling the rest next week thanks to everyone for the help

nice result I'm with PT on this ask them to send you another breakdown of your account to confirm all charges relating to this have been removed

What a result makes the weekend for you. However is £130 enough, what other charges have they got that may be should be challenged. Leave the compo for now find out what you have been charged.

PT

+1