Credit reference Report Manipulation, anyone effected or know the law?

Major Player
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All, just an interesting note from the iii board where someone has posted that customer credit files are/were manipulated to make it look like they had paid when they had not. This was a system called defferments and I recall it happening a lot with LMB accounts.

From my limited knowledge, this looks like fraudulent manipulation of credit files which not only has implications for the customer but other lenders too.

An example would be if someone had missed 6 months of paymants but their credit file showed them as being up to date, obviously if applying for further credit that person would be unfairly advantaged in having a better credit score, making them attractive to other lenders but also giving them encouragement to increase their debts when they shouldn't (In reality putting them at a severe disadvantage without their knowledge or consent).

I wondered if anyone on here had checked their credit file to see of their arrears level tied up with the correct amount of missed payments and agreed payment holidays and also if anyone could let me know if that meant that there were grounds to get the debt written off or at least some compensation?

Also any disaffected members of staff, what do you know on this as its clearly not been made public knowledge but looks like another not so well hidden secret.

:?

Edited by Major Player
Missed out a question?

As an update, done a bit of digging and it seems as though it is possible to get debts written off, defaults removed and debts off your credit file if they have been altered fraudulently.

Will get some case law but this seems like another avenue for anyone with defaults etc, could check the amount and if its not enough may be able to get the thing written off.:-o

You are indeed a MAJOR PLAYER. Once again this is Dynamite stuff. this is total Manipulation, Corruption and Fraud. When will they stop?

On what may be a similar vein ( and totally coincidental), my wife has received, from the local County Court, a receipt for an £80 payment on a warrant issued in Northampton ( CCBC), received on the 9th.

The thing is WE know nothing of any warrant and more precisely, WE do not know where this £80 payment has come from!!!

Apart from posting this in the relevant section, does anyone have a bloody clue what is going on???

answers on a postcard please.

Cheers, MARK

Stay with us Major and freedom of speech will previal. Your identity is protected on this forum but even if it should be known you have not given anything away that is privilidged information that you signed a disclosure for. All you have entered in is your opinions and advise based on your perceptions and knowledge as an individual.

Let them know I say as ozzy quite rightly said if you arent 'gagged' about anything whatever you say is up to you and your right to do so ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Just an update, waiting to hear back from the FSA and the credit agencies on this, I have also been informed that Welcome "Know who I am" and would recommend me stopping posting on this forum, maybe they are worried about something!?

Who the F*** are they to Recommend Anything???

Anyway Major you are a " Proper Cagger ", now you ve` been Cagbotted. LOL;)

Obviously worries them that you have all this " Insider " knowledge. What can they do to stop you posting your opinions here?

Point them in my direction M8 I`ll tell `em just where they can go!!! T:grin:SSERS

Cheers, MARK

can anyone tell mark is dying for the chance to offer his true opinion in a place he wont get CAGBOTTED lolol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Just an update, waiting to hear back from the FSA and the credit agencies on this, I have also been informed that Welcome "Know who I am" and would recommend me stopping posting on this forum, maybe they are worried about something!?

Who informed you that Welcome know who you are??

Can I jump on board here - I have just posted similarly on the Credit Reference Board as I believe Welcome are doing this to me. Two accounts dating back from 2006/2007, one loan one HP Car (young and silly) anyways both defaulted all this time back, one even has a CCJ, yet one still showing as only code 6 on my credit file and one last month was code 3! How can this be - I have done nothing with these for nearly 3 years! Welcome updated the information in January 2010 so it is wholy inaccurate.

Any recommendations what roads I should go down?

Thanks

Halifax plc - £1600 WON - received

Halifax plc - £925 WON - received

Halifax plc £370.00 WON - received

Yorkshire Bank - £1290 WON - received for boyfriend

Back to sort out Credit File and get back on track!

HAVE FAITH AND KEEP GOING :p