Freemans default issues

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

haha you may want to post a little more info for other peeps to advise.

The DPA guidelines state you should only be reported to a CRA once for a single regulated account and in that event defaulted only once. IMO they like to seperate the accounts to enable multiple bad records to be put on one person and allow a) magnification of the problem as more defaults means less likely for more credit and b) to allow multiple DCA's to chase a single account.

IMO they(Freemans) need reminding that this is a single regulated account and as such should be reported as such. Also that as no CCA has been provided then its unenforceable (if opened before April 2007 and no agreement has been signed).

S.

Hi Shadow

Yes i realise this and it has had the detremental effect they had intended in that my credit score is now 0 because of them. I had tried really hard to keep my credit rating in tact and pay off owed debts and now i feel totally bullied that they are allowed to do this and im well p****d Off. when contacted regarding inacurate info they hold, common sense can see that this is not right yet they bluntly refuse to delete/amend the data excersizing there right of excemption under Schedule 2 (Section 4) data Protection Act 1998.

Perhaps its me and the world has gone mad but this is ludicrous and alarming that they can do this.

They also included a copy of the information commisioners statement dated December 2006 re credit reporting.

I will send Letter before action today and i fully intend to go down the court route, i dont like what im reading about the information commisioners office and how they deal with data from the 1998 DPA. Aswell as there delays in response because they are so busy.