Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Putting

''The thieving **** must die'' will give you more trouble than joy I fear.

Inciting consumers to kill those who work for the Finance company and DCA's even if said without really meaning it will not be viewed lightly by some in authority.

:eek: Ok sorry, I think I got a bit carried away with myself, will amend immediately!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello, sorry to add on to your threds but we are really needing some adivise and urgently please

i bought a car from a motor trader in febuary last year, 6 months later i had a knock my door from lbl saying its there car and they want it back, i bought the car in good faith from a registered garage, the owner of the garage will not take any actions on to it so i have had to get my solicitor to take to him. i changed the logbook in to my friends name to get a bit more time before they come back again, but now a court in wandsworth has ordered a repossesion order on it in his name so i have changed it back to mine. i spoken to lbl today about it all and they are still demanding the car back , the loan was taken out buy a diffrent person who previously owened it before selling it to the garage sales man. i have told lbl were to go . what can i do about this all the police say its a civil matter, but how and why im the innocent partie in all of this . please help me. also when i bought the car the garage said he hpi checked and it was clear so i took his word for it, but apparently now its on the list

Edited by rollsroyce_1967
forgot something

hello, sorry to add on to your threds but we are really needing some adivise and urgently please

i bought a car from a motor trader in febuary last year, 6 months later i had a knock my door from lbl saying its there car and they want it back, i bought the car in good faith from a registered garage, the owner of the garage will not take any actions on to it so i have had to get my solicitor to take to him. i changed the logbook in to my friends name to get a bit more time before they come back again, but now a court in wandsworth has ordered a repossesion order on it in his name so i have changed it back to mine. i spoken to lbl today about it all and they are still demanding the car back , the loan was taken out buy a diffrent person who previously owened it before selling it to the garage sales man. i have told lbl were to go . what can i do about this all the police say its a civil matter, but how and why im the innocent partie in all of this . please help me. also when i bought the car the garage said he hpi checked and it was clear so i took his word for it, but apparently now its on the list

I'm really sorry to hear of your terrible situation, I think the best thing to do would be to start your own thread so you can get all the help you need. You can do that by clicking HERE

Unfortunately I think you have a read of the threads in this forum and in the Log Book Loans Forum you'll see that this is all too common :Cry: I would've thought though that if you bought the car from a garage you would have some protection.

well done, the website is great ! x

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

You're too kind Wannabe but all I did was mention an American website where a very unhappy traveller who had lost his luggage laid into an airline. You did all the work. Lovely website too.

Looking forward to next week for the next instalment and my next "fix".

DPM

• Haha 1

Ok my learned friends, I'm in need of a spot of advice :)

I still haven't received any of the documents I requested to inspect from their Standard Disclosure list. I know they received my request on Saturday just gone, but I'll say Monday. So they've got until next Monday to send me the docs for me to inspect as stated in CPR 31.

I'm really not holding my breath for receiving them! My dilemma is what to do next...

I am concerned that it may look bad for me if I don't make an application to the court to get them to comply. If I don't make the application and they don't send them before the hearing then will I be running the risk of the Judge saying "You should've done something about this before now" etc???

I only didn't want to make the application because I wanted to wait for the hearing, but will that be considered a contravention of the Overriding Objective??

Any thoughts gratefully appreciated :)

you could make an unless order, but could end up winning by default, which I know you dont want to win that way

Maybe give them till this time next week, and 'remind' them they havent complied. If they still fail to send them, then re-assess

If you did apply for an unless order, your SJ hearing would happen before the unless order hearing, so it could be addressed then ?

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

Thank you :)

I was just worrying that my desire to not win by default would get me in trouble!

If I don't make the application and the SJ hearing goes ahead the Judge might say "this hearing was unnecessary because you could've had their statement of case struck out before!" Therefore it ending up in me wasting court's time in not assisting the court in maintaining the Overriding Objective! :eek:

I'm just a bit concerned because I already didn't make an application when they didn't send their Standard Disclosure on time.

you could always nudge them AND play for time

Is the SJ hearing about 4 weeks away ? If so, you could send a letter to welcome at the end of next week, reminding them that you have very kindly, in the interests of justice;), given them 14 days, when the docs shoud have been provided within 7, yet you still havent received them.

Your concerned that a company as reputable as welcome would not have ignored the request, therefore the documents MUST have been lost or delayed in the post, and therefore could they resend them by recorded delivery.

When dunctons requested an unless order against me, it took 2 months for the hearing to be scheduled

If it comes to it, apply for an unless order a week, or a few days before the Sj hearing, just to cover you. ?

It's still 5 weeks until hearing :eek:

They have already been served with an unless order once and there was no hearing at all! All due credit to my local court, they are spot on. The last time was when the AQ had to be filed by 1st June, they didn't file theirs and on the 2nd June the court sent them an unless order stating "unless you file your AQ by 11th June your defence will stand struck out and judgement entered for the claimant for £XXXXX plus interest and costs"!

I know if I make an application the court will give them 7 further days to comply and then chuck out their defence!

I think it might be time to stop playing the game before I wind up in a spot of bother :(

Gatecrashing.....

Have you seen what I received today :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

It's still 5 weeks until hearing :eek:

They have already been served with an unless order once and there was no hearing at all! All due credit to my local court, they are spot on. The last time was when the AQ had to be filed by 1st June, they didn't file theirs and on the 2nd June the court sent them an unless order stating "unless you file your AQ by 11th June your defence will stand struck out and judgement entered for the claimant for £XXXXX plus interest and costs"!

I know if I make an application the court will give them 7 further days to comply and then chuck out their defence!

I think it might be time to stop playing the game before I wind up in a spot of bother :(

Im in no position to advise as such but I would say you will have a gut feeling about it hun and you have to stay with it, we all know you want to publically slaughter them but I wouldnt want you to end up in 'trouble' over it as much as they deserve it as it stands the court, judge, everyone is on your side, could you not ask the court for advice and see what they suggest it could be a case of you not having to do anything straight away....Keep your chin up hun you are still causing them headaches ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Noooooo.....

go to my thread :lol:

Already there!! I had one of those :rolleyes:

For a millisecond it made me feel like saying f**k it they can take me to court instead :lol:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Please consider yourselves cordially invited to the ultimate showdown and the conclusion of my thread :p

There are now no more than 13 days left until all this will be over :( yes I am sad because I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and will ruefully miss all the support and light hearted banter :oops:

It turns out that welcome have now officially provided me with all the ammo I need to successfully tie them up in one massive knot and dispose of this claim.

As fate would have it, the dates involved are heaven sent!! ;)

Today is 7 days from receipt of my request to inspect documents listed in their standard disclosure and, as expected, nothing has been sent.

I shall now prepare an N244 application for service to court on Monday. If the court agrees, they will served with an Unless Order to supply the requested documents within a further 7 days or their defence will stand struck out and Judgement will be entered for the Claimant.

Following that there will be 3 possible outcomes:

1. They don't send any documents and their defence will be struck out and Judgement entered against them.
  2. They send some, but not all, of the documents requested.
  3. They send all the documents requested, including a 'manufactured' document of the one I know they don't have.

If they choose option 1 the outcome is self explanatory!

If they choose option 2 I will write to the court explaining that that they haven't fully complied with the order and request permission to have an application for Contempt of Court referred to the Attorney General on the basis that I believe they have made a false disclosure statement.

If they choose option 3 it will only benefit my case as the document referred to will undeniably hurt their defence, incriminate themselves further and support my case. In which case I will have to wait the 5 weeks and attend the Summary Judgement hearing even more readily armed than I was before!! :D

I bet you're all wondering why I'm so confident that this will all be over within 2 weeks :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention that in the next 13 days whilst they will be running round like headless chickens trying to comply with an unless order served on them by the court and worrying about contempt of court, the deadline for submitting their Witness Statement will also be upon us :oops:

So the moral of the story is.....even if they do manage to get their ar$es in gear and comply with CPR 31.14 and an unless order within the next 13 days, it'll be swiftly followed up by another Unless Order enforcing compliance with Court Directions ordering them to supply me with their Witness Statement by 20th August!! ;)

Enough is enough now, I'm not giving them another inch. They are about to feel the full wrath of a woman scorned, and you know what they say....Hell Hath No Fury....:mad:

Dear Ms Wannabe, i firstly wish to thank you for your very kind invitation to which I accept and respectfully request a first class centre stage front row seat :D go get um girl!! and dont make it sound like its over because even when judgement is passed you are still very much needed around here ;) Did I forget to mention....dont you DARE go disappearing on us!!!!! x

Dear Ms Wannabe, i firstly wish to thank you for your very kind invitation to which I accept and respectfully request a first class centre stage front row seat :D go get um girl!! and dont make it sound like its over because even when judgement is passed you are still very much needed around here ;) Did I forget to mention....dont you DARE go disappearing on us!!!!! x

You won't get rid of me that easily! :-D

If you miss all the court jargon and fighting that much I know of a claim thats still ongoing you can join in on ;) I cant believe it has come down to them basically being so slack! Where is their fight?! sad very sad what a waste of £161 an hour :lol: