Some HELP please...

chewybluey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been dipping in and out of this site for a while now and towards the end of last year submitted a complaint for mis-sold PPI (was told on the phone no insurance no loan!)

Now after reading what a complete shower this company is at providing copies of agreements would like to go the whole hog and see what else they have done unlawfully...

I have read a lot of posts and have tried to piece together what I need to do, but finally decided that I need HELP to take me through this step by step - hence starting my own thread....

Keep up the good work guys, brings me great pleasure reading this site on a cold miserable day :D

Welcome to the team Chewy, were are you upto ?

Do ou have a copy of your agreement ? if so post it up for us to check minus your personel details, if not send off a CCA to request a copy of your agreement..

Might also be worth sending off a SAR to get all information held on you if you wish to check everything .

It may be worth you sending a CCA request and SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST to have a look a what Welcome have been doing to your account.

CCA should be returned to you within 14 days and SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST can take up to 40 days. (included in the Subject Access Request should be all info regarding your account including statements which should tell you the information you require regarding charges etc).

The CCA will cost £ 1 (postal order) send recorded delivery.

The Subject Access Request will cost £ 10 (postal order) send recorded delivery.

When sending these requests do not sign your name just print.

Letter templates below.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resour...request-letter

http://www.consumerforums.com/resour...est-debt-a-dca

Once you recieve your documents post them up on your thread and the more experienced on here will lend a hand.

Send to..

Welcome Finance Compliance Services Mere Way Ruddington Nottingham NG11 6NZ

• 2 months later...

quick update regarding the PPI, they sent a questionnaire which I did not complete, the 8 weeks came and went a long time ago and out of the blue a letter from welcome admitting mis-selling an and offer of compensation:D. oh Happy Days!!! many thanks to this site and all who post on here!