N244 form filed, baliffs after me cost escalated

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

"You must, therefore wait for correspondence from our registered bailiffs for further advice on this matter." Yeah right ! Tomtubby will love this.

I think I made a mistake in sending it to the appeals departments rather than the main office ... Gonna think of a suitable follow up though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
What date did you file you Out of Time Application?

Sorry, I didn't reply to this, I never saw it until I logged in just now, but for the record I completed it the day the bailiffs came, several months after the alleged contravention.

Anyway, I went to court today and explained the following "vulnerabilities" in my address ...

• 73 flats in the same block all sharing the same postcode.
  • 2 different door numbers, one for the flat, one for the building
  • Postal strike causing the PO to use casual labour
  • Extensive building work causing the block to be like a building site
  • Front door hidden behind the bank

The magistrate accepted the appeal on both tickets with the comment "if it's happened once, it's entirely feasible to happen twice". He's wound back the clock for me :)

So, I'm happy for today, the bailiffs are off my back at least ... next phase is to get them cancelled completely. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there its been a long time, finally went to court on the 17th May, Monday. Judge said he will give me 28 days (via the out of time declaration). He said to wait a week as the council (Ealing) will get in contact me etc, if not I should contact them. He said this would take it back to the original PCN where I should be able to see why they gave me this PCN and photos. Is this what I am to expect, as its back to court in 28 days

• 3 months later...