totally frustrated!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

OK. Here's the thing. I have been recieving calls from Halifax re my credit card.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about paying even a minimum at present.

I have spent many an hour explaining to a number of people from their call centre, what the situation actually is. Sympathetic they may seem but they still call with the same old.

I sent a letter requesting they stop ringing me as well as a Data Protection Act letter, with my stat payment of £10.

I have recvd an envelope stuffed full of statements. I STILL get phone calls. One yesterday was from a really stuffy condescending snotty nosed mare who was sooooo rude to me, I was gobsmacked!! For once in my life I was speechless!! I said that she wasn't supposed to be calling, as it is harrassment. She said that she had every right to call and would I now give her my security details... and do I now wish to talk about it... errrr.. no. I put the phone down. I was so shocked. I only thought in hindsight that I wouldn't speak to her even if she was the last person on earth! :-x

So, I still have phone calls. Shall I send another letter?

I have these statements and three pages of other figures, I am not sure what they are.

What do I do with them? silly question???

I have added up the charges and interest seperately. Is this right?

BTW, I am only so overdrawn on my card thanks to these charges and interest.

It looks like I pay for card payment protection as well... what is that for exactly?

Thanks.... Now I'm even more totallylost! :confused: :confused: :confused:

:eek::confused: Totallylost :confused::eek:

I only want what's mine.

Cabot (Halifax CC) £3304.31 - trying to negotiate min payment.- Sept 09

They sent copy of original agreement (bad copy).Felt I had to comply to stall. :mad:

Halifax/BMidshires - Mortgage - £18000 - In process of beginning to sue for them selling the house (after REPO) below the market value. :mad:

Have you tried coming to an arrangement with them some template letters here to send them and a budget planner here. Have a read on this web site some good info on how to deal with your debts. I got some good help of them in the past. Has for the phone calls mine stopped straight away when one of the silly mares tried to get me to borrow money of other people to pay them.

Hi Pford

Sorry its taken a bit of time to reply. Pc a mess!

Thanks for this. I will try. Not a good time to offer anyone any money right now but I will try for £1 a month... even that's too much!

THANKS AGAIN.

:eek::confused: Totallylost :confused::eek:

I only want what's mine.

Cabot (Halifax CC) £3304.31 - trying to negotiate min payment.- Sept 09

They sent copy of original agreement (bad copy).Felt I had to comply to stall. :mad:

Halifax/BMidshires - Mortgage - £18000 - In process of beginning to sue for them selling the house (after REPO) below the market value. :mad: