Credit expert & Equifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just pulled off both reports and they both show different information. Which report is more accurate and used most often y creditors.

Equifax reports that I have two accounts defulted. This is incorrect and both are settled. There is also an account registered from 2002 which was settled in 2005 still showing on my report, with late payment history from December 02. Should this still be on my file? It rightly states that I had a CCJ in 2006 which has been paid. On a positive note it shows that I my o2 contract is being paid every month on time. My Equifax credit rating is really low due to these defaults and late payment history from 2002. I have not paid anything late in the last 5 years.

Credit expert from experion rightly shows no defaults and payment history as upto date. The report doesn't show my mobile phone contract (which i wish it would as this is positive) and it does not show my CCJ. I dont want a CIFAS and do disclose my CCJ when i apply for credit.

How can I remove the defaults on the equifax report? The DCA's are telling me all is upto date from their end, on the experion report they are correct.

I would appreciate any help on sorting these files out.

Many Thanks