Roxburghe Debt Collectors / Graham White Solicitors

5134mills
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Just wanted some advice really! I have an outstanding bill with Talk Talk when i disconnected them due to moving.

I told them at the time that my husband was out of work so was not able to pay the bill in full.

They told me wait until it went through to their collectors and they would then be able to set a plan up for me!

Well!!!! What can i say! I have never spoken to anyone so horrible before who really didnt give a flying **** as long as he got his money! I have never felt so bullied and intimidated before.

I said to them that my husband was back at work and i would call back on the 9th Sept to make a payment but did not want to commit to a payment plan as i didnt know how much he would be paid being a new job.

When i called on the 9th like i said i would i had the same person pick up the phone. I told him i could only afford £50 which was a 1/3 of the money to pay so i had £100 outstanding which i though was fine!

He was so rude and said that i had arranged a plan with him and i should be paying £79 and if i didnt i would get charged £12 for a fee and possibly taken to court! He then wouldnt take my payment of £50 so had to do this over the automated service just so it was paid!

Im due to call them again but now im just so worried that they arnt going to accept my money!

They have already sent me 2 letters from "Graham White Solicitors" with a final warning before taking me to court!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks :-x

So also forgot to add as ive just noticed it but i paid the £50 on the 9th Sept then on the 14th i recieved a letter from Roxburghe saying that notice is hereby given that unless the instalment ammount of £79.66 (which i didnt agree to) has been paid further action will result!

I have now noticed that one the same day Graham White sent me a letter on the 14th!!!! This doesnt make sense!!! Why have the letters been sent on the same day!!!! Grrrrrr

GRRRR!! How much do I hate these so called professionals. They come across someone who is willing to pay what they owe and then treat them like sh!t. It beggars belief.

The thing is, you tell them what you are going to pay, not the other way round.

I would now be dealing with them in writing only and if they phone you, either terminate the call or record it.

The only thing to remember is that Roxburghe are powerless morons. The only person who can force you to pay is a judge.

I would get a copy of your credit report and if there is a default from them, demand they remove it as a condition of paying this debt.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 7 months later...