hello all

chuff1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6487 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone

Been a while since I posted basically I am at the stage of waiting for payday at the end of the month so I can file claims against shabby and crapital one. This will be swiftly followed by barclays, citi and mbna (cant wait).

In the meantime abbey have informed me that my overdaft facility has now been withdrawn as of october no real suprise there! The problem I have is that although my charge refund will reduce my overdraft it will not clear it which is what they obviously will want. I have already come to an arrangement with my other creditors which is pro rata based on what I can affored from my income, and there really is not anyother money left to pay this. Does anybody know whay abbeys next move is likely to be with regards to this?:confused:

Hi Chuff, will your settlement pay it off? if so , when they contact you perhaps say that a nominal payment is all that you can afford at the moment but as the account is in dispute, the settlement you receive should cover it, it will keep them off your back for a while,

hope this helps

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

cheers lula

Unfortunately although the figure that Im owed is£1500 it still leaves me about £1000 short. But it is good that I now feel confident, when dealing with all the various financial institutions, thanx to this brilliant site and all the support available on here. My way of thinking at the moment is to tell them that my actual overdraft ammount is in dispute due to their unlawful charges and will make an acceptable (affordable) offer when they pay up be before or after court.

P.S. do you think that they would send me the cheque instead of taking it of my overdraft!!!!! (me thinx not!!)