Angelpie v's Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

sent my Data Protection letter today via recorded delivery. Have been doing a lot of reading so I am pretty confident (so far!).

Will no doubt be asking for some help or advice shortly, especially if they fail to comply which hopefully they will not be silly enough to do:rolleyes: .

G x

I'm new, what the hell do I know? My comments and opinions are my own. Please seek advice of a qualified professional if in doubt.

Halifax

SAR sent 12/08/06

awww, thank you. Everyone on here is so friendly.

Thanks for making me feel welcome on my first post:)

I'm new, what the hell do I know? My comments and opinions are my own. Please seek advice of a qualified professional if in doubt.

Halifax

SAR sent 12/08/06

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I filed my MCOL on the 5th October and I received an offer of less than half on the 12th october. I have posted the rejection letter from the templates library and am awaiting a further response.

Halifax

SAR sent 12/08/06

Oh dear, I rejected the offer of half using the template suggested on the forums but I have received another letter telling me they are withdrawing their offer and will not be making another. I was expecting to hear from the solicitors or legal team but this came from customer complaints. Should I be concerned by this or not? They acknowledged my claim the day after I submitted it (6th October) and this letter was dated 19th October.

What do you think?

Halifax

SAR sent 12/08/06

Oh dear, I rejected the offer of half using the template suggested on the forums but I have received another letter telling me they are withdrawing their offer and will not be making another. I was expecting to hear from the solicitors or legal team but this came from customer complaints. Should I be concerned by this or not? They acknowledged my claim the day after I submitted it (6th October) and this letter was dated 19th October.

What do you think?

Sounds as though left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing :rolleyes:

You can if you want, write to them with what you have said above pointing out the dates, or you can sit back and wait for your refund. Did they say they were defending the claim? They usually this do as it buys then more time to get your refund sorted.

Hope this helps!

Hi Tinkerbelle,

Just sent you a PM. Didn't want to post it on here incase Halifax read it.

Angelpie x

Halifax

SAR sent 12/08/06