First step Finance - **BANNED DIRECTORS STOLE +£6M**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help, nearly signed up to fsf but did not have chance to make the appointment to sign the paperwork. They called me today to say I did not pay the first month and that they have been contacting my creditors at extensive costs to themselves. I told them not to do this in my initial call but they are quite aggressive. I am conscious that if I cancel now they will try and claim costs etc from speaking to me, can they do that? I have not signed anything.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, sorry no nothing signed and no payments made to them. They are just saying they have already contacted my creditors etc. Thanks in advance, I am quite worried I will now have these people after me.

Help, nearly signed up to fsf but did not have chance to make the appointment to sign the paperwork. They called me today to say I did not pay the first month and that they have been contacting my creditors at extensive costs to themselves. I told them not to do this in my initial call but they are quite aggressive. I am conscious that if I cancel now they will try and claim costs etc from speaking to me, can they do that? I have not signed anything.

They are fat changers and very loose with facts! NO, they cannot charge you and should they try, refer the to the FOS for a £500 fee.

They are aggresive and out of line and are trying to pressure you into signing up. just ignore them!!

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

They are fat changers and very loose with facts! NO, they cannot charge you and should they try, refer the to the FOS for a £500 fee.

They are aggresive and out of line and are trying to pressure you into signing up. just ignore them!!

Thanks Lord Tiger, appreciate your feedback.

Anyway, should they really contact your creditors without your permission (you didn't sign something giving them permission) then they are breaching the Data Protection Act AND Ching!!! Big payday for you!!

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update to my dealings with FSF, I informed them of my wish to cancel my arrangements etc and issued the section 10 notice. I immediately stopped my payments and made alternative arrangements.

I then received a letter stating that this 'complaint' would be investigated (Lord-Tiger-Putin had warned of this) but the FOS said they would do nothing until the complaint had been investigated, FSF said this would be within 28 days. After 38 days I had decided to get in touch and ask why there was a delay before I had chance to do this I received a registered letter stating that I had not responded to their findings and the matter was now closed.

I think not! Am I just being sceptical that they send a final letter registered post but their so called report has been sent unregistered (and undelivered). I wrote back immediately and said the matter is not yet closed, and demanded a copy of their report. I also asked that this be sent registered post to avoid 'confusion'.

Watch this space, I think these are tactics being used by FSF hoping I will just let it lie but the FOS will be being informed if there is no speedy response.

Thanks for being there Caggers you are proving to be invaluable.

Would you Adam and Eve it! I have just received a very grumpy e-mail from [Name removed] at FSF stating that they have been monitoring my posts (OMG my identity is not secret ha ha) and I may damage my case if I post any letters or e-mails and that I have been reported to the FOS. Well let me tell you [Name removed] (when you monitor this tomorrow) I have no intention of publishing e-mail or letters from you or anyone else, my posts on here have been merely statements of facts or findings I have made during my unfortunate dealings with your company.

It was also stated in her e-mail that Lord Tiger Putin had commented on my post, can't see that, just the one from Sequenci. I also did not say that you were required to send your report by registered post, just that I found it strange that your final letter was registered and the more important letter was not.

Finally your reporting of me to the FOS makes not a jot of difference they will do to me exactly what they will do to you which is nothing from what I hear but you never know between them and the OFT I may get somewhere, and if you really are looking forward to hearing from them [Name removed] then I may just be able to make your day.

Edited by alanfromderby
  • Confused 1

Would you Adam and Eve it! I have just received a very grumpy e-mail from [Name Removed] at FSF stating that they have been monitoring my posts (OMG my identity is not secret ha ha) and I may damage my case if I post any letters or e-mails and that I have been reported to the FOS. Well let me tell you [Name Removed] (when you monitor this tomorrow) I have no intention of publishing e-mail or letters from you or anyone else, my posts on here have been merely statements of facts or findings I have made during my unfortunate dealings with your company.

It was also stated in her e-mail that Lord Tiger Putin had commented on my post, can't see that, just the one from Sequenci. I also did not say that you were required to send your report by registered post, just that I found it strange that your final letter was registered and the more important letter was not.

She is funny, isn't she!! I will recommend to open an additional folder and call it 'Amusement' and file all her nonsense in there! They will probabley come up with some fabricated letters (as in my case) and believe everone will fall for it and do not realise that is the easiest thing to prove these fabrcations, but one should not be surprised!
Finally your reporting of me to the FOS makes not a jot of difference they will do to me exactly what they will do to you which is nothing from what I hear but you never know between them and the OFT I may get somewhere, and if you really are looking forward to hearing from them [Name Removed] then I may just be able to make your day.
The FOS charge the company you are complaining about around £500 (not sure what the exact amount is). So for them to benefit say £300 they ran the risk of you reporting it to the FOS costing them £500! I assume they write it off against taxes but it still doesn't make sense why they are not doing the appropiate thing, deal correctly and fairly with your complaint (I forgot! you didn't complain!!) and save themselves the cost!

When you report this to the FOS, I assume it will come to that because they will ignore everything and just steam on their own self righteous path!, you will then probably get another letter from her stating that you have opened another complaint (yep, reporting them to the FOS is another complaint!, told you an amusement folder is necessary!) and that it is a bogous complaint! Just for the record [Name Removed], when one refer your complaint to the FOS it has the reach the stage where both parties failed to come to an agreement and the person referrring the complaint the FOS and the company should not 'try' to resolve it but any negotions should take place through the FOS. Expect this from them and a claim that should you take them to court for any money they will counterclaim for your post here! he he.

Gathering the current developments I assume me and [Name Removed] will against speak soon, I miss you!!

Edited by alanfromderby

-----------------

------------------

------------------

I then received a letter stating that this 'complaint' would be investigated

I assume you received their “complaints procedure”, the one with the grammatical errors?

I admit my English is not perfect, then it is not my first language but most importantly, I am NOT writing policy documents for a company!

-----------------

------------------

------------------

First Crap Finance have done their utmost best to try to neutralise this thread and forum by trying to post here and pretending to be a “friend” of someone dealing with FCF and also by trying to threaten people (ha, ha), including me, in an attempt to convince them to stop posting here. Well First Crap Finance, there is a much simpler and easier way of doing this!!

1. Firstly, treat your customers well and do not treat them as “money objects”.

2. Start doing the job you promised and are paid to do.

3. Stop mis-selling what you can do.

4. Respond appropriate to al the legitimate complaints.

5. Stop to always blame the customer when things are wrong and do sometimes accept your responsibility.

6. Get another Compliance Manager.

and so on …

then the postings here will certainly diminish significantly.

Remember, you cannot defeat a platform like this!

Remember, it is only libel if it is untrue!!

-----------------

------------------

------------------

Why does FCF remind me of the phone hacking scandal ...... ???

-----------------

------------------

------------------

Just when you think it can't get worse .... it does!!!

-----------------

------------------

------------------

Should FCF be a footbal team, which aspect will they be the best known for ... ??

-----------------

------------------

------------------

As the team scoring the most own goals!! No other team will even come close!! They will probable be 1st, 2nd, 3rd and I assume 4th and 5th as well!!

-----------------

------------------

------------------

the OFT don't "understand" what the company primarily do on behalf of consumers. They are not pigeon-holed

I believe the OFT has perfectly pigeon-holed FCF ......

-----------------

------------------

------------------

... unfit to trade!!!

-----------------

------------------

------------------

Hi guys complete newbie here!! I was just about to register with fsf when I thought I better just see if they have any reviews. Thank god I stumbled across this forum! I am currently using a company called debtcorrect who aren't particularly good and I was "cold called" by fsf and it sounded good! After a few lengthy conversations and discussions of amounts and figures I now have one of thier agents coming round on tues for me to sign the paperwork. After reading this thread I am now thinking of cancelling and signing up with payplan. I am still thinking about challenging the validity of my contracts to try and be in a stronger position when I offer them a settlement figure. You guys have already been a lifesaver from what I have just read but what would you suggest my next step is? I currently have all my creditors interest frozen and I'm paying them an affordable amount each month through debtcorrect. Thanks in advance for your help!!