t mobile

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

have just cancelled contract with above

ive got a daft nokia which cant be unlocked by wire or code must be done by tmobile.

have gone through all payments ive made to company they state credit card payment never made p/ment with cc always debit card online

theyve got my card registered.

ive just spent some time going through the t/c it clearly state that if payments are made online the penalty charge of £3 will not be made

thetve been charging me this for last 18mths .

how di i get it back or am i as it appears most caggers dealing with tmobile just .......in the wind

T-mobile were the first to buck the trent and offer those that paid electronically by ANY means, the ability to avoid being charged the payment fee of £3pm.

To get this, you need to ensure you are paying in ADVANCE for services (not in arrears) as the discount doesn't apply. If you always paid your bill late by phoning up and giving a CC number, then the charge would similarly be applied - only when they hold a card mandate or you transfer funds to your account in advance of the cut-off date.

If they have taken payments regularly in good time and STILL charged you, you need to challenge them and ask for a rebate, but if they don't give it, it may be best to keep hold of the data as OFTEL is hoped to rule on this whole issue in the Autumn