style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am currently working on a CAG "Buy as You View" customer advice factsheet - a similar item to our existing CAG BrightHouse factsheet which you may have already seen.

CAG has received a lot of complaints about BAYV recently.

I have placed a thread in the "sticky" section of the forum HERE for anyone to contribute with their experiences, horror stories, GOOD SERVICE STORIES, or anything they feel would be of interest, and of use, to the factsheet.

PLEASE DO NOT ADD YOUR VIEWS TO THIS THREAD. Add your views HERE

Many thanks

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

I am currently working on a CAG "Buy as You View" customer advice factsheet - a similar item to our existing CAG BrightHouse factsheet which you may have already seen.

CAG has received a lot of complaints about BAYV recently.

I have placed a thread in the "sticky" section of the forum HERE for anyone to contribute with their experiences, horror stories, GOOD SERVICE STORIES, or anything they feel would be of interest, and of use, to the factsheet.

PLEASE DO NOT ADD YOUR VIEWS TO THIS THREAD. Add your views HERE

Many thanks

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

• 2 months later...
Hi, I am at an employment tribunal next week, I was sacked for standing up to my line manager after he had signed a customers finance agreement without them knowing. They then pulled me up after i lost £20 which i said that i was willing to pay back.

Here is wishing that the tribunal throw the book at them.....

Please Join Buy As You View facebook Paul

Welcome to Facebook! | Facebook

Hi, I am at an employment tribunal next week, I was sacked for standing up to my line manager after he had signed a customers finance agreement without them knowing. They then pulled me up after i lost £20 which i said that i was willing to pay back.

Here is wishing that the tribunal throw the book at them.....

I am at present taking further a complaint I made to Buy As You View ,as I have agreements with signatures on that are not mine ,and I know I am not the only person who has . .Good luck with your tribunal Paul ,seems you may have been sacked as they got found out ??

• 3 weeks later...

i purchased a sanyo 32 inch tv and stand in aug 04 from buy as you view.

the cost was £639.99 total agreement to repay was £1376.28p over 36 months.

on the 23/09/06 i had repayed £985.00 off the debt.

on the 28/02/09 i took advantage of an offer to upgrade my tv so i purchased a jvc plus stand plus a freeview box.

the co buy as you view gave me a total£325.05p off my old set above so the total tv cost me £1005.95p.

delivered my tv and left it in front room without setting it up as i was not available and took the old tv away.

major problems setting it up could not get a picture could not get it to auto install could not even get the freeview box to set up.

complaints fell on deaf ears so after many weeks i informed buy as you view i was going to put the tv outside if it was not collected.

6pm on a wednesday evening a man called from rotherham and was fuming this had not been set up and loaded the tv stand freeview box and meter into his vehicle.

no receipt given just said it will get sorted out.

despite continued requests indeed and letters disscussions on this matter never heard again about this.

my old tv was never returned to me along with my stand due to this being an upgrade offer.

but as i did assume as i had paid all this money off the tv in 2006 the tv was my property although not finally paid.

i do understand that at this date i am still paying for the tv stand ect .

although it was never returned to me.to date i still dont know what happened to the coin box and its contents when the rep took it back.

also i was told by the wife the freeview box was free as part of the package and was included in the agreement as it is mentioned in the agreement .

if free why was the need to include this on the agreement.

i have worked out from the date of purchase aug 2004 to the end of paying for it we would have taken 9 yrs to pay this tv off.

thats the situation what is the legal remedy and advise that can be offered to me.

• 2 weeks later...