Im sitting here panicking!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep - I know how that feels. I used to be a customer until recently and after finding CAG in October I became stronger and after learning my rights, they stopped bothering me - the same WILL happen with you. Like all bullies, they back down when challenged :)

Trespassing is a complicated matter.

I know this from my hobby. It requires trespassing :oops:. Basically in England and Wales trespassing is a civil matter. If someone is found trespassing its up to the owner of the property to press charges.

If the trespasser is found on site and asked to leave the trespasser must be allowed to leave. You cant hold him/her. If they refuse to leave it then becomes a criminal matter.

Its classed as burglary.

Hope this helps

Burglary

9 1 (a) Any person who enters a building or part of a building as a trespasser with intent to

steal anything in the building or part of the building

OR

inflict grievous bodily harm on any person therein

OR

do unlawful damage to the building or anything therein Shall be guilty of an offence.

9 1 (b) Any person who having entered a building or part of a building as a trespasser

steals or attempts to steal anything therein

OR

inflict or attempts to inflict grievous bodily harm on any person therein Shall be guilty of an offence.

Part A covers the crime if it was with intent to steal or cause gbh etc, part b however is if they enter the property with no intention of stealing or hurting anybody but end up doing so (they see something nice they want, are confronted by the owner). Also covers the offence being commited.

Part B is common for burglaries where the owner has been seriously injured confronting the thief. He had no intention of entering to cause gbh but ended up doing so, while he would be guilty of part a as he entered with intent to steal.

PS Part B does not need to show intent, the action will suffice.

Send them one of Diskmandaves brilliant letters (I know it says you are recording calls - let them think you are :)) - and nice to see you back posting again Mark :D

harass1.jpg