High Court Enforcement Bailiffs(HCE)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5512 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I hope I might be able to get some advice?

My husband has had a letter from a company calling themselves HCE, which is bailiffs called High Court Enforcement.

It is regarding a vets bill, which initially we contested with the vets, then heard no more untill they had a claim against us.

Anyway these bailiffs have left 2 letter, stating that the removal of assets will take place with or without our presence at the property.

The last letter my husband received, included a walking possession agreement with it, listing my car + keys & log book. I'd like to say that the car is soley mine and in my name & nothing to do with my husband at all. Also no one has signed any aggreement.

I have emailed the company 5 times requesting an installment plan, as this is stated on their letter. I haven't had a single response.

I emailed as through experience of using this site it is advisable rather than call.

Can anyone advise as to what to do next.

Thank you

Hello, I hope I might be able to get some advice?

My husband has had a letter from a company calling themselves HCE, which is bailiffs called High Court Enforcement.

It is regarding a vets bill, which initially we contested with the vets, then heard no more untill they had a claim against us.

Did you defend the claim or did they obtain a CCJ by default?

S.

No unfortunately we didn't defend the claim. So it was by default.

Ok did you receive the details of the judgement? I would have expected it to give you a chance to pay off the judgement within one month which would have meant no CCJ being registered against yourselves and no further action.

You'll need expert advice on balliffs, I'd suggest a post in this forum click here> for expert advice on the next step with dealing with them.

Edit: I dont think they can seize goods in your name if the claim and CCJ was against your husband but I wouldnt want to mislead you as I'm no expert and baliffs are serious.. please post in that forum and they will advise what the baliffs can and cant do and how to best deal with them.

S.