dell dispute I won

chris5511
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a laptop direct from dell the laptop i was sent was not the same as the brochore I got dell down in price over the phone and they took off a load of software. when the laptop arrived the invioce did not arrive for another week I checked it and it did not correspond with my system.

I wrote to dell 7 times only to get really smart cheeky phone calls back to be told i did'nt pay enough for the computer and was out of the seven day return policy.

dell did not care as the head office is in dublin outside the power of UK courts.

it took 6 months to get my money back via section 75 of the consumer credit act via my credit card

I will never purchase anything over the phone with a 0800 or 0844 again or with dell computers and i am posting this everywhere i can.

dell will never rob or deceive me again

Brilliant job - Dell really are one of the worse companies for not having any customer care once the product has been paid for.

In case it should happen again, Ireland are part of the EU and there are cross border directives and agreements to protect you.

• 7 months later...