michelle40leeds / help with Welcome, please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all i'm new here..so thought i'd start by saying hello....ok i need some advice about welcome finance...! i bought a car off them in 2001,n i paid nearly 2 n a half thousand off the car i only had about 6 months left to pay..anyway i voluntary gave the car back to welcome cos i couldnt afford to pay it any longer all my wages were going to welcome n i'd nothing to live on,n i also told them that the car had cost me alot of money in repairs n work doing on it as i'd had trouble with it from about 6 months into the agreement.the guy in the welcome office told me i'd no reason to hand it back as it was rightfully mine but i told him to take it.my brother went with me n asked them to find a record of all my payments as to breakdown the ouststanding figure,guess what welcome said they couldnt drag up payments paid from 2 yrs ago,they said they don't keep records of it..anyway i dint hear anything for ages,but now over the last few months of this year ive had 1st credit call me acting on behalf of welcome telling me i owe 4.000 pounds i asked how come it was all this when welcome had told me i'd nearly paid it off..they said it was interest added on,n could i pay all the 4.000 in full i told 1st credit they aint getting a penny cos i owe welcome nothing,but they ring all the time even asking my 11 yr old son to pass on messages to me,or my mum...n theyr'e threatning me with bailiffs or someone coming n demanding the whole amount in full to my doorstep..sorry if this is a long message..1st credit have told me to take welcome to court over the car payments issue.. but they still want this 4 grand off me 1st credit.. all the money i paid for the car is now dead money n i'm fed up of argueing on the phone with 1st credit.. what can i do,cos welcome have sent this company a statement claiming i owe 4 grand yet when my bro asked them to in the office as ive explained above they couldnt find my old payments yet they sent 1st credit a statement of what i owe...! they told me they would take money from my wages they have threatend me with allsorts,im only on part time wages.someone please help am sure if owt welcome owe me,money theyre cars are not even roadworthy

n also to add to my message above the welcome finance staff were very rude to my brother my bro told them he would take them to court n one guy in the office said to my brother you wouldn't be able to afford a good solicitor,meaning that we had no money n were poor....!

Hi, Michelle.

I've moved your post to start a new thread for you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Welcome are poor excuses for human beings...ok heres what you need to do...

1) send a SAR this will give you all documents and payments etc you have made - you will need to pay £10 do this via postal order and write on the back to be used for SAR not to be credited to any account - send recorded delivery to Welcomes address in Nottingham (head office) and print your name - do not sign anything you send to welcome with your true signature

2)First Credit - send them the CCA letter with a £1 postal order again recorded. They have 12+2 days to send you a true copy of your signed agreement with Welcome. If they do not send it or send on that is like the one you have signed you put the account in dispute and they can do nothing with it until they provide a copy of your actual agreement.

3) First Credit - also send them the stop harrassing me letter about frequency of telephone calls

Don't communicate with them via phone if they call and ask you security questions refuse to answer them.

Quick question if you were over half way in your payments and you VT's why are they chasing you for a debt - there shouldn't be one??