T-Mobile charged £60 worth of calls as a result of an upgrade

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I hope you can help me.

I called the T-Mobile Customer Services and upgraded my contract from Flext 35 to Solo 15 yesterday. The lady on the phone gave me an option of upgrading on the day or waiting until my allowance period is over (1 month). Since my Flext allowance (£180 per month) had been all used up until that day, I decided to upgrade straight away. She said that she would give me the 12 days worth of minutes from the new Solo contract. I was quite happy about that.

BUT

She did it without informing me that they would cut my Flext Allowance BACK. So this morning I found myself with over £60 unbilled charges as a result of this upgrade.

Now, I called the T-Mobile Customer Services twice now and they're absolutely confused about it every time I try to explain it to them. Adding to this, they said they cannot reverse the upgrade as it was already updated on their system. I was advised to wait until the end of the 12 remaining days of my allowance period and call them then so they will be able to look into it. My billing date is 2 weeks after that (4th of every month) and plus I will be abroad in 12 days time (20th April).

Should I wait or should I carry on bugging them to do something? :cool:

Best wishes,

S

Phone them again. Or better yet email [email protected] with a complaint.

You have been charged pro rata charges due to your upgrade, as you seem to understand already. You should have been advised of this at the point of upgrade. I am aware that many retentions agents omit this info. If they were going to credit you back for this the agent you already spoke to should have arranged to adjust it themselves when your bill is produced, you should not need to call back yourself.

• 1 month later...