take action against the banks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i know this is my first post here and alot of people will poo poo me when i say anything but i can back everything up with legal facts and letters.

i was in 40k debt with cards and had debt collection agencies at my door and on the phone 5 times aday.

cut to the chase after alot of reading and a few long months i drafted a letter to i think metropolitan collection.

result. no more calls plus a letter of apology , and a bonus the debt was dropped.

So what?

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

so what. they cleared my debt without me paying a thing lol

not quite sure what you are getting at as the title says "take action against the banks" and yet the first post isn't clear what action you took. Can you be more specific?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

no way im not selling anything. i think alot of people dont understand that truth about the banking system and the fact that when you take out a loan or credit card you are actually borrowing money from your self and the bank are acting illegally. its as simple as that.

Here we go with fractional banking again, I think.

I will save you some time though. Money as debt video is on the sight on about half a dozen posts.

Can you explain how you are borrowing money from yourself that you have not saved individually either under the mattress/in a tin or even dare I say this at a bank?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

first i would love to post the letter on here but as yet i have not seen anything remotely like it, and i will be honest i make a living from helping people. and before you jump in an say [problem]. i have not taken on a case to date that has failed.

yes fractional banking has been on the forum for numerous posts but that is just the tip of what goes on in banking.

im sure you are aware then that when you sign for a loan the bank does not lend you a penny of their own money or from any deposits in the bank. so where does this money come from? easy ... they invent it out of thin air ... i will go into strawmen etc if you wish and corperate indentities but i guess you know all about that.

Ok, I am leaving you be on this thread because if you never lose and if you claim for people for a fee, its no win no fee and it just doesn't sit right with me. And its an old argument that quite frankly I don't really care about or am interested in. No doubt others will be so don't stop my pessimistic tone from continuing to preach to the converted.

Sounds like typical loadie big-timing to me... :D

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is; CAG exists so that people can help each other. If you don't want to share how you achieved your victory, how does it help others?

I've also dealt with HSBC/MCS/DG and had an alleged debt wiped out and the relating default removed. All the letters I sent are on this site.