Cl Finance Again.. Quick Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello I am new to forums, but need quick help, today I received a notice of issue of warrant of execution for the sum of £3564.63 apparently owing to a CL Finance - Problem WHO ARE THEY? Ihave never heard of them, certainly I have never done business with them, I need to apply for a stay of this execution until they provide some evidence, they have no phone number and cannot be contacted which I dont have time to do the letter was received this morning and states the money has to be paid before 8th of April, take away the weekend - leaves me 2 days to deal with it.

HELP SOMEONE PLEASE...................:-o

OK having checked out another thread about these people I can see the often act for HBOS, the only thing I had with them was a bank account, in 2005 I had a brain tumour and could'nt deal with them (could'nt pay money into my account) the money they say is owing to them is made up of bank charges put against me - I wrote to CL finance because last year they applied and got a charge against my house!! I told them I was claiming against HBOS but no reply - now they are doing this What can I do somebody please

I have telephoned the number of the baliff this morning - having had little sleep to be told he is on holiday this week!! I told them I dont have time to wait for him to come back and - I do not owe this company anything - guess what nothing can be done until monday, now I only have 1 day to do something - please someone which form do I complete to stop this I have a fax so could get it to them before the date mentioned.

Well, guess there is no real help on this site - sorry but I have been trying for a reply which I needed urgently since yesterday, fortunately I appear to have sorted the matter out myself this morning!!!

Hi Pont...apologies for not spotting this....if the debt is made up entirely of charges, then you need to get the CCJ and charging order set aside....you must send a SAR (Subject Access Request) to the original creditor, unfortunately this will cost £10 (send recorded) there is a good sar to send here - http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/576-subject-access-request-debt-a-dca.html

And details here about how to set aside.. - Removal of CCJ's - Step by step guide to the process

Hi folks,

I'm in court with HC+CL this week and I am looking for examples of vexatious litigation by them

For this, I include any of the following:

1) The infamous "we have gained judgment" (when they havent) letter - the more examples of this the better

2) Any examples of lack of compliance with court orders, for example -

a) failure by HC/CL to enter an AQ by the time stated by the court

b) failure to comply with disclosure where a court has ordered it

c) failure to show in court for hearing

3) any examples of their claims being struck out by the court for the above and other issues

4) any examples (I think this covers most people) where they started a court claim less than 10 days after the date of the first "we own this account" letter they sent you

If I can get as manay examples of this as possible I'm hoping to get a judge to consider a vexatious litigant order, preventing them from carrying on this farce against us and others

As you can see, I am a long term ember of CAG and I am sure many long term members would guarantee my authenticity

I make this point because if you are willing, I would require the details above, plus

i) the court the action took place at

ii) the claim number

If anyone knows of others that are not on this thread but have had the issues, could you please ask them to view this and consider replying?

I would ask that anyone who is prepared to pass details does so via PM

Thanks all

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional