Finance U Ltd Car Repossession letter received **Round 1 WON... Ding, ding... Round 2 now on**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please post jan 8 default notice

am i reading this right

you got the default notice on jan 8

on the 7 jan they took the car

is this all 2008

please confirm as important and post that default notice

i

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No the last default notice we received was 29/1/2008 for 653.00,

these arrears were cleared by 24/6/2008,

my husband then lost his job due to sickness and arrears built up again,

after a reduced payment by the 31/12/2008 I was 1080.00 in arrears,

and 7 days later on 07/01/2009 they came to collect the car with no default notice sent between these dates i.e Jan 08 - Jan 09....

• 1 month later...

Oh well, today Ive received an identical 'FINAL WARNING' letter to the one Finance U Limited sent me in April, but this time they are giving me until 21 May 2009. If that was the final warning why are they sending another final warning??

NWJxx

• 1 month later...

I dont really want to go into detail on open forum, just in case of watchers:rolleyes:...dont want to give them an advantage... but the info I have received on here could mean good things for me, fingers crossed, just need the guts to fight back...let us know what they come up with on the SAR... They really are a nasty piece of work, they lied and threatened all sorts before coming to get the car, Im wondering did you have the pleasure of speakinfg to Peter 'the bailiff', in hindsight he talked the biggest load of bull...I would love to get a result on this one, I will keep you posted of any developments

Take care

NWJ -X-

thankfull no, i didnt meet him.

i (luckily) moved home just when i got into problems and they didnt have my new telephone number (which i now never give to ANY company and am ex-directory).

I sent them a letter stating where i had parked the car, included the key and left them to it - there was no way i was putting myself through the ordeal of facing them after all the nasty telephone calls i had been getting before i moved and they had my address - but oddly i never had anyone come to either house!!!

good luck, about time these had a lesson in how to treat decent people.

Yes sure :

1. By a credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 and dated 27 Jan 2007, the claimant lent to the defendants the sum of £8990 to be repaid with interest and charges by one instalment of £362 on the 27 Feb 2007 and 59 equal monthly instalments of £262 thereafter.

2. The defendants are currently in arrears with the said agreement and by letters before action dated 7 May 2009. the amount outstanding was £6820.

3. No payments have been received from the defendants since the letters before action were issued.

4. Accordingly, the defendants are indebted to the claimant for the sum of £6820

5. There are attached to this claim form copies of the sales invoice from C P G (Wales) Plc T/A Corner Park (item 1), the credit agreement (item 2) and the letters before action (item 3)

6. The claimant claims the said sum of £6820

They attached the above to the claim form.

You Have 14 Days To Acknowledge So We Will Use Them

We Have Been Waiting For This

The Crap Default Notice Comes Into Its Own Now

May I Ask How Much Are You In Arrears Before They Sent The Default Notice

They Are In For A Nasty Surprise

Are A Solicitors Dealing With This Or The Finance Co

Do you mean the arrears when they issue the last default notice way back in Jan 2008, or do you mean how much were the arrears before they came and took the car:confused:

Well We Have Them On The Default Notice And As A Court Claim Has Begun, Its Tough Luck For Them.

Now For This To Work, You Need Over The Next 3 To 4 Months Get Together £653

If You Get A Ccj,

Pay That With In 30 Days And No Ccj Would Be Registered And Kiss Goodby To The Balance Also

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks