Lloyds Whistlebower

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

On here I have seen a post from a former lloyds empolyee stating that they were on a points system to push to sell PPi and there bosses turned a blind eye because it meant huge bonuses,

Can anyone point me in this direction of were this was,

Brian

Whistleblower to present new HBOS evidence - Business News, Business - The Independent

"Mr Moore, who warned the HBOS board about these risks at the time, added that he also questioned the sale of creditor insurance sales, sold with personal loans and mortgages, also known as payment protection insurance (PPI), because of the big potential for mis-selling. Creditor insurance made up about 10 per cent of HBOS group profits.

But Mr Moore said HBOS staff were driven to encourage customers to take out larger loans than they needed, or wanted, because the creditor premium is larger as well. Many customers who bought PPI were never able to claim as they were in an excluded class."

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

when you post for the first time on a thread you get automatic updates when someone posts - I wanted to see if anyone had the answer to your question

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga