cabot-at last a response!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They must have got a bulk lot of agreements back from Barclays - who now own the old Morgan Stanley Dean Witter accounts.

I was sent an 'agreement' recently as well.

Mine is mostly illegible with a set of recent Barclays terms and conditions (not the originals as required).

Be careful when looking at the 'agreement' as mine is an application that has been reduced in size so that there is room to fit an extract from the terms and conditions below it. This makes it appear that all the prescribed terms are on one A4 page.

Pookey

I'm in the DCA kicking business ..........and business is good!!!!

just looking over things on the papework and my missus has signed and dated the a form on 31-01-2006 and there is a received date stampedon it for 01-02-2006, now knowing how are post works that is physically impossible. plus there is a bar code on it with application form printed underneath it.

just looking over things on the papework and my missus has signed and dated the a form on 31-01-2006 and there is a received date stampedon it for 01-02-2006, now knowing how are post works that is physically impossible. plus there is a bar code on it with application form printed underneath it.

Cabot actually believe an application form fulfills your CCA request...it doesn't, but that's what they believe...All they ever seem to have is an application form ;-)

I CCA'd them, they sent me an application form stating this fulfills my request and I should now pay or else...I didn't pay a penny, I re requested info, they re sent apllication form twice more..I stil haven't paid (despite threats from them of court action)...and that's where I stand....Oh and my original CCA request was over 2 years ago :-)

Just hate every DCA out there

Hi T, My cabot thread is below for if you or your 'missus' wants to have a look to reassure her not to offer anything yet, There is quite a bit there but if she see's the letters they have sent me (& plenty others) then she will realise that they send the same to almost everyone. Quite an insult really.

If they haven't provided you with anything other than the application form by now then it's probably general consensus that they are unlikely to in the future either.

Keep filing their template letters & DONT speak to them on phone - Usual advice i know but try and post up anything else you receive, there are sooo many lovely peeps on here that will try and help/advise you if they can.

Best wishes, Mpols x

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/166869-cabot-aarghhhh.html

'Confidence grows & heartbeat slows to a steady stronger beat, as each member unites, against DCA fights & we all sail aboard the CAG fleet!' :rolleyes:

:pKeep smiling peeps!

Thanks all, due to being a bit of a techno muppet i will give a brief outline of what we got back from crapbot, nearly 10 months after original cca request!!

morgan stanley

credit card agreement regulated by cca 1974

wifes name

address

then a barcode with application form printed underneath.

key financial information

total charge for credit

interest rates

allocation of payments

key information

other charges

missing payments

about your rights

theft

then comes a box where she has signed and dated

there is then another box that has been initialled but not dated.

all this seems to have been shrunk to fit on an a4 piece of paper, they have included a full size version of terms and conditions.

They have included a notice of assignment dated 05-03-08 and in pencil across the top is 'representation of letter sent on 5-3-06', someone has a problem with numbers.

hope this gives more of an idea what we have received. going to prepare the letter saying they have not complied with cca request.

cheers again