Mortgage Fraud: Eviction Feb 18,2009! Please Help!!

Bonita21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

My father was a victim of mortgage fraud two years ago and we have been continuously battling Swift Advances ever since as my father did not sign the mortgage documents and we spent a lot of money on getting a handwriting expert to confirm that it was NOT my fathers signatures on the contract!

My father initially had a possession hearing in July 2007 where at the time as he has limited English skills he was not aware that he had a right to defend himself and the only solution he came to was selling his home and renting it back. The judge granted Swift a suspended possession order to allow the sale to through! I finally became aware of this situation in March 2008 when my father was sent an eviction notice I sought advice from the CAB who told me this could not happen! Since then I have communicated with Swift and we had a hearing to suspend the eviction in March to which Swift did not attend! The judge stayed the eviction however on the eviction date they attended my parents property and s and heartache! They then tried to evict my father again in September 2008 however when they saw a copy of the handwriting expert report they CANCELLED the eviction!!! But now yet again they have applied for another eviction on February 18,2009!! I am completely distraught and am at my wits end my father is a 62 year old diabetic man with a heart attack history he has lived in his home for 30+ years and he is being preyed on by these vultures! We have sought solicitor advice but our money is running out to pay them!! I have contacted the Financial Ombudsman Service but feel like I am runnig out of options. We recently received a letter from a mortgage broker stating the mortgage that was supposedly sold to my father was unaffordable as Swift Advances gave a 18 year mortgage to a 60 year old man paying £1,930 a month!! Please can anyone help and offer advice on stopping this eviction?? PLEASE!!

hi there please call me on 07834477927 i will help

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there please call me on 07834477927 i will help

hi there i have been dealing with swift advances too in my case i was the one who took out the loan on my fathers home pretending to be him please call me

they know this as the broker knew that it was me and not my father who took out loan as in your case my father was old not working or getting any income they now know this but have not despite me going to the police done any investigation into this but now i have gone to fsa everyone they will get a very rude wake up call

im very ashamed of what i have done but these people are sharks

they know this as the broker knew that it was me and not my father who took out loan

The Broker knew? I think the buck stops there. Not with Swift. Is the firm of brokers bust or still operating?

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

hi there thankyou for your kind reply to me im very ashamed to put my parents in this position i always wanted to and paid it back but then charges and other events i fell behind my parents did not know anything of it now i have been to police told the court but swift who claim to investigate these matters have done nothing at all

the broker may still be in business please advise