Narmz V Barclays

narmz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone....

Just wanted to say hi, and another one signing up here! I've read until my eyes were sore, and am now embarking on the long haul to get back what I can.

Having looked at my (incomplete) statement records, I think I have over £1000 with Barclays, and around £700 with Natwest that I'm looking to retrieve. I may be approaching GE Money and Barclaycard too, once I get in the swing of it.

So I'm popping my letters off tomorrow to request lists of my charges and I'll take it from there.

I dare say I'll be needing some support and will have plenty of questions along the way, but I'm determined to get this money back.

I must say, I'm really impressed with the site, and the people running it should give themselves a mighty good pat on the back.

Here we go.............!

Barclays are masters of delay. They leave things right until the last moment.

Good luck with your claims.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....