Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No, no, no, Patma, I come from Lyons... I live near Croydon and have done so for over 20 years! :lol: And a lovely part of France that ain't, by any stretch of imagination! :-D

Sorry I haven't started on editing my own posts yet, I am fleeting in and out today... Not that I have that many posts on here, I'm pretty sure by the time you and Toulose have done yours, there'll be a nice climb up Google rankings. :-D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The story in short:

The college and the solicitors thought they had Fred by the short and curlies and were going to be able to wring him for a few thousand snackers. Turns out that far from it, they are themselves into a midden mess of epic proportions which is getting smellier and stickier by the day.

That's about the shortest and most accurate summary one can give, but it really doesn't convey the flavour. It's like saying that Shawshank Redemption is a prison movie, Slumdog Millionnaire a film set in India and that Mozart wrote quite a bit of music in his days. :-D

they are themselves into a midden mess of epic proportions which is getting smellier and stickier by the day.

LOL--- Bookie--- how could you associate me with those muppets in Plymouth?:D

Apologies, if I had written the words I actually thought, I would have been CAGbotted from Croydon to Plymouth and back again. :-D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not totally au fait with police terminology, but surely there is a huge difference between "being cautioned" as in "you have the right to remain silent, etc..." and "receiving a caution" as in "you've been a bad boy, next time it won't go so smoothly and this goes on your record, we're just not going to prosecute"???

In no 1, it is your legal right and protection, in the other it is the lower rung of punishment.

Discuss and demolish as you want. :-)

Edit: sorry, I wasn't just being random, I meant that maybe Fred confused the 2. When interviewed, he would have been interviewed under caution, but it doesn't mean he would have received a caution. If that makes sense. ;-)

Edited by Bookworm

Or maybe, he HAS told Patma why but Patma respects something told in confidence and we shouldn't keep on asking? ;-)

TLD, I hope you're ok, and Patma, I am sure that so much has been done now that derailing this freight train heading towards the college would be nigh on impossible (as long as no judge has been nobbled that is...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

9th of february, that's what I was looking for, thanks Bedlington, couldn't remember if it was January or February. Have a rep on me. (oooh look at that, you get 2 blobs now! LOL)

Can't think of any video expert, sorry. Maybe find a forum of photo and video nuts and ask there?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks