• Tweets

• Banks have different limits above which they require Probate. So it may be Probate is not needed, although as he died with no Will that could complicate things. Is all the £28k with Virgin Money? Your wife should contact all banks who hold his money with the death certificate and ask them what they need to release the funds to her. Most banks have a central "bereavement department". Check their websites. Use that department rather than general call centre or bank branch if they have one. Nearly every bank website has a section on "what to do when a customer dies" so have a search for that. Your wife may also have to provide evidence that she is his daughter. When his wife died it sounds like they had a joint bank account so that's why her money just went across to him. But as it isn't a joint account now transfer to your wife won't be quite that simple.  
    • That explains it then. MET's fantasy is that it's a pay car park.  You're only let off paying if you are a Starbucks customer which you can't be when Starbucks is closed.  'Cos otherwise lots of people would abuse the car park facilities on the far edge of the Stansted Airport area in the middle of nowhere to ... admire the bushes?  Look at the cloudy sky? The important thing is that we have around 140 cases for this site, and MET have only tried court seven times.  Even then, they had no intention of getting as far as a hearing, they were attempting to intimidate the motorists into paying, when the Caggers defended the cases MET discontinued.
    • She's an only child and he as a brother and sister. He has no will and we have done a check on this to find out if he had left one and nothing has come up. He has savings of around 28k His sister and brother are well off so 28k is nothing to them and aren't interested in his money. This just leaves my wife/his daughter. Would this still need to go to probate there is no estate e.g house or business to sell and the amount left in his bank is just small? When his wife died they just closed her bank account and moved her money across to his account and we just assumed that once my wife has handed in the death certificate and shown evidence of who she is the same would apply to her? We don't know yet the council have only just written to us today with a guide of what to do next.  
    • Did your FiL leave a Will and if so who is the Executor? Strictly speaking banks could refuse to take instructions until Probate is granted but In practice I would expect the bank to take instructions to cancel the DD if the Executor presents the death certificate and a certified copy of the Will
    • Hi   Sorry I probably wasn't clear enough. He had lived in the flat until December 2022 with Dementia by this time it was unsafe for him to have capacity to live on his own and he had to move into a nursing home. We had left it too late to apply for power of attorney so approached a solicitor in March last year for Deputyship. We were still in the process of dealing with it by May 2024. He passed away a few weeks ago and the solicitor was contacted to halt the application and we will just pay the fees of what work he has done up until now. My wife was the named person on her dads bank account but we didn't have the ability to alter any direct debits hence the reasons for applying for Deputyship as we were having problems trying to stop some payments coming out of his account Eon being another difficult company. We kept his flat on from December 2022 - August 2023. it was at this point I contacted Sancutary housing to inform them he was no longer living in the flat, it had been cleared out and was ready for a new tenant and that he had Dementia and had moved into a nursing home December 2022 and explained the reasons why we kept it on. As the named person to speak on his behalf I asked them what proof they needed in order to give notice on the flat e.g proof of dementia and proof that he was living in a nursing home and anything else they wanted. The lady in the upstairs flat and some of the other residence in the street had asked about him and we had told them he had moved into a nursing home. The lady in the upstairs flat wanted his flat for medical reasons so asked us once we had given notice could be let her know and she'll ask them if she can have it. We explained the difficulties and it was left at that but I did tell her I would let her know once notice was given. I contacted the company by email a number of times and also telephone conversations and nobody followed it up and it wasn't till the end of February this year that the housing manager for the area wrote to our home address to ask about him that he had been to the flat a couple of times and nobody answered and he had asked some of the residence in the street and they hadn't seen him for sometime. There was an email address on the letter so I contacted him and copied in the last 2 emails I sent Sanctuary regarding me wanting to give notice on the flat for at least 9 months explaining that it went ignored as well as telephone calls. I also stated I wanted to have his rent payments returned from the date I wanted to give notice which was from August 2023 as the bank wouldn't let us stop the DD without POT or deputyship explaining we were in the process of Deputyship. He gave some excuse about not having POT to cancel on his behalf and spoke to someone in HR and said he would contact the nursing home to confirm he was there with Dementia and if it all checks out we can give notice on the flat which came to an end on the 22 March 2024. There was not mention of back payments for the rent already paid or the fact I had asked to give notice in August 2023. Despite someone living in the flat from 1st April they continue to take DD payments for the flat and have taken another 2 payments of £501. another concerning thing despite Eon not allowing us to cancel the DD to his account the lady upstairs informed Eon that she was moving into the flat February 2024 and Eon refunding the account to his bank and said in an email sorry you are leaving us and canceled his account. Something they wouldn't let us do but a stranger. She also changed her bank account to his address despite the fact notice hadn't been given on the flat yet. So we need to find out how much information Sanctuary actually had for her to tell her power company she was moving into the flat in February despite the housing manager only just getting in contact to find out where he was. So a complaint is going into Eon and Sanctuary and we are going to take advice and ask the bank to charge back the rent. My wife hasn't taken the death certificate to the bank yet to inform them of his passing.  
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Swift Advances. Secured Loan Charges reclaim

overdone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You should tell your solicitor to "get his finger out" (and glasses) and read section 140 the Unfair Relationship, and what he is advocating is that ...... that section of the Act is a discriminatory section, the Consumer Credit Act and all its sections are for the benefit and protection of all consumers and creditors alike.... no discrimination of anyone .....he is giving you advice that he knows or should know is incorrect and could be construed as an absolute negligent reckless miss statement of the law, tell him to read the Misrepresentation Act also. Very Very poor & silly advice IMO. BUt this is only my personal view no-one elses.

sparkie

Thanks sparkie and I totally agree with you there as I believe he really does not know what he is doing OR he does know that I have a very good and solid case but for some reason or other does not want me to go as far as I should.

Its all about bloody politics isn't it, and I believe that if I did get my loan declared unenforceable then you know what repercussions that could have and we are all too familiar how the government does not want to let people know what does actually go on behind closed doors. But that will not stop us from banging on them will it.

I have very valid arguments and points and I know my solicitor knows this, but I get the impression that he is trying to put me off rather than support my findings. I will address these issues to him tomorrow and tell him to either take what I am informing him of seriously or I will have to find someone else who is better qualified.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

Just had an interesting reply from my MP and a reply she received from the Chief Exec of the OFT regarding Swift - I will post details when I have more time.

But one thing I would say about lawyers who operate on a 'no win no fee' basis - not in my experience but that of a couple of friends, is that unless they think their case is absolutley nailed on, they will not engage in a fight or go to the expense of barristers.

Lawyers have no b*llocks, and most are only just above Swift in the money grabbing food chain.

m

Hi All,

Just had an interesting reply from my MP and a reply she received from the Chief Exec of the OFT regarding Swift - I will post details when I have more time.

But one thing I would say about lawyers who operate on a 'no win no fee' basis - not in my experience but that of a couple of friends, is that unless they think their case is absolutley nailed on, they will not engage in a fight or go to the expense of barristers.

Lawyers have no b*llocks, and most are only just above Swift in the money grabbing food chain.

m

Whilst I'd agree to a certain extent, you have to realise that these people are a business too and in filing claims they have to lay money out to the courts. This is re-claimable yes if they win, but...many of these costs they wrack up are 80 - 100% of the claim and therefore there is a high degree of fees added to their claims. As a result the solicitors defending such claims put in requests to the court to question these costs and that sometimes takes up to a year to resolve - so there's a cash-flow problem about this, not just a can't be bothered element. - Just keep that in mind.

With the tens of thousands of us out here wll wanting no-win no-fee challenges, it's not surprising they will generally only go for at least 70-80% success rate jobs. If they were charging you up front fees and you were paying believe me they'd take your cases on all day long.

I have been told we have an Actuarial Accrual Account Summary in the post - I'll report back when I've had a chance to see whether it's the real McCoy.

Our MP has asked FOS to copy him on all Swift correspondence. FOS have told me OFT won't report the findings on their Second Charge Lending investigation (which may or not include Swift Advances ;)) for 12 months - that's not the impression I got from the OFT. . . :confused:

Hi All,

May I suggest that anyone applying for a copy of their Actuarial Accrual Account Summary should buy themselves a very large Magnifying Glass.....As the print on them is tiny!

I've found mine difficult to read even if I scan it to my PC and enlarge it. No doubt another ploy by Swift to make life difficult for us!

Apollo18

Hi All,

May I suggest that anyone applying for a copy of their Actuarial Accrual Account Summary should buy themselves a very large Magnifying Glass.....As the print on them is tiny!

I've found mine difficult to read even if I scan it to my PC and enlarge it. No doubt another ploy by Swift to make life difficult for us!

Apollo18

Then just go back and ask them for a legible copy, you have to keep pressing these people until they get the message they cannot get away with this and WILL NOT get away with this. When they start complying with both common decency and the Law then we will back off - not until! I know it's a pain in the butt, but keep pressing, they'll soon get fed up with non compliance.

More stuff extracted from section 140 the Unfair Relationship, am posting this on other threads as well

sparkie

Section 140A(1)(a) provides that an unfair relationship may arise by

virtue of the terms of the credit agreement or any related agreement. In some cases unfair contract terms may be sufficient in themselves to give rise to an unfair relationship. In other cases it may be the combination of terms taken together with business practices (whether or not relating to

the operation of the terms) or other acts or omissions of the lender.

Telling you that in line with your instruction they paid the Broker when no one so far as I have discovered ever gave this express permission makes an “unfair relationship”

4.3 In considering the unfairness or otherwise of contract terms, the OFT

would have particular regard to whether the term is unfair for the

purposes of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999

(UTCCRs). These provide that a contractual term (if not individually

negotiated) is unfair if, contrary to the requirement of good faith, it

causes a significant imbalance in the parties' rights and obligations under the contract, to the detriment of the consumer.

Making payment of the Broker Fees a condition of the agreement is an “unfair relationship” because it dies actual specify this they just take it.

The same with the Title Indemnity Insurance

For example, the borrower may be unaware that a fee would be charged

in a particular case, or the level of the fee, or how this might impact on

the debt. He may also be unaware that rates might increase in particular

circumstances, or were unlikely to reduce in line with changes in the

market. The lender may have failed to disclose relevant information, or may have done so in a false or misleading manner, misrepresenting key

elements. The information may also have been unclear or ambiguous,

and so may not have been readily comprehensible.

Linked transaction is defined in section 19 of the 1974 Act. It includes

where:

the transaction is entered into in compliance with a term of the credit

agreement

the transaction is financed, or to be financed, by the agreement

(where the latter is a debtor-creditor-supplier agreement), or

the borrower (or a relative) enters into the transaction on the

suggestion of the lender (or an associate or certain other persons13)

to induce the lender to enter into the credit agreement, or for another

purpose related to that agreement.

This is what I have argued for ages, the Brokers Fees are transactions financed by the agreement and you pay interestlink3.gif on these makes it a debtor- creditor - supplier - agreement and so is the Title Indemnity Insurance,

These make the Swift unregulated agreements a partly regulated multiple agreement………Despite any argument about the Heath case that was ruled on a different issue, payment fo a previpous second charge mortgage

Sparkie we live and learn and I am learning more and more each day. Today I have been reading my microscopic loans terms and conditions. NASA has kindly let me borrow their telescope :D. In Term 11 it states:

"WHERE A BROKER FEE IS PAYABLE BY THE BORROWER FOR INTRODUCING THE BORROWER TO THE LENDER, THEN THE BORROWER AUTHORIZES THE LENDER TO PAY THESE FEES FROM THE TOTAL LOAN"

What I believe, please correct if wrong, it should read is

"WHERE A BROKER FEE IS PAYABLE BY THE BORROWER FOR INTRODUCING THE BORROWER TO THE LENDER THEN THE BORROWER AUTHORIZES THE LENDER TO ADD THESE FEES TO THE LOAN"

This is a very misleading term, and not easy to understand. It is very technical how they word their words in order to confuse the borrower but they know exactly what they are doing.

Sparkie we live and learn and I am learning more and more each day. Today I have been reading my microscopic loans terms and conditions. NASA has kindly let me borrow their telescope :D. In Term 11 it states:

"WHERE A BROKER FEE IS PAYABLE BY THE BORROWER FOR INTRODUCING THE BORROWER TO THE LENDER, THEN THE BORROWER AUTHORIZES THE LENDER TO PAY THESE FEES FROM THE TOTAL LOAN"

What I believe, please correct if wrong, it should read is

"WHERE A BROKER FEE IS PAYABLE BY THE BORROWER FOR INTRODUCING THE BORROWER TO THE LENDER THEN THE BORROWER AUTHORIZES THE LENDER TO ADD THESE FEES TO THE LOAN"

This is a very misleading term, and not easy to understand. It is very technical how they word their words in order to confuse the borrower but they know exactly what they are doing.

Your Lender has made this a term & condition of your loan, which they can’t under the way the agreement is constructed , if they do then there is an unfair relationship from that very moment they pay it ( see Guidelines by OFT on no status lending) it becomes a part of the agreement which becomes another loan ..not a charge for credit.

This unilaterally alters the agreement from inception cause an imbalance ….brokers fees cannot be part of the terms and conditions of an agreement.

How can you authorise the payment of fees and commissions if you do not know what they are, that again is an unfair relationship.

. Section 140B(9) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 provides as follows:

(9) If, in any such proceedings, the debtor or a surety alleges that the relationship between the creditor and the debtor is unfair to the debtor, it is for the creditor to prove to the contrary.

3.10 Brokers should disclose at the outset the nature and extent of the services offered to the borrower, together with any ties they may have to

lenders or other brokers. If a brokerage fee is payable this should be made clear at the outset. The amount of the fee should be confirmed in writing before entry into the credit agreement

3.11 The existence of any commission or other payment payable by the lender to the broker should be disclosed to the borrower at an early stage, for instance before the broker engages in specific discussions based on the prospective borrowers circumstances, so that the borrower is aware of any potential conflict of interest. The amount of the commission or override commission should be disclosed.

Blemain would have to prove all this is not unfair, it also makes your agreement a partly regulated agreement.

Read the UTCCC's & the Unfair Relationship Act deeply along with the OFT Guidelines on Non Status lending

Tell your solicitor to read these as well he might learn something;)

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/enterprise_act/oft854.pdf

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft1105.pdf

Edited by Sparkie1723

Fretfull,

This is what I was told:

Unfair Relationship Provisions

As your mortgage is the first and only legal charge over the property the Unfair Relationship Provisions do not apply to your mortgage with them.

So you're not alone in banging your head! I feel like its an up hill battle.

Sparkie - you are a total diamond!

I need to qualify why the above is.

One minute it's a mortgage then its a secured loan? Apprantly there is a difference.

Edited by busterg

A mortgage has the first charge, is not subject to the CCA as it is exempt being for the purchase of land.

Secured loans whether Regulated or not these days comes with the protection of the Consumer Credit Act. They are usually for debt consolidation, home improvements and other purchases which the bank requires security on, but are not for the purchase of land per sa.

One might be tempted to follow Professor Bennions view on top-up loans which are added to Mortgages though (when you ask your mortgage lender for further funds to purchase things and they just stick them on the mortgage account) - he has a view so check out his website on Top-Up Loans). These loans should be regulated CCA agreements.

• Haha 1

ok, well mines a 1st charge non cca secured loan. Whats that mean? Because I can't figure it out and neither can my solicitor it seems.

Could this be that your house was paid for and you took out a loan for something against the house as security and the amounts are over £25k and after April 2007?

Could this be that your house was paid for and you took out a loan for something against the house as security and the amounts are over £25k and after April 2007?

No I had two loans secured on the house that I needed to consolidate and pay off and this non cca 1st charge secured loan came into effect in Dec 2006 as a result. But it does make me wonder why I needed the title indemnity cahrge/fee added? Is this the same as a legal charge. not sure.

I have tried to understand as much as ican and I keep going over the thread but theres so much info i am little lost. Sorry.

Can you explain the 2 loans - were they with the same lender ? How or why did you need them consolidated? Sorry to be asking personal questions it just helps understand where you're at. The TIF is to protect their title should your title happen to belong to some remote church back in the 1600's and they can't get their money back - it's a remote problem, but a money spinner for them. Have you asked for a copy of the Insurance policy seeing as you paid for it and it is a prescribed term on your agreement?

Can you explain the 2 loans - were they with the same lender ? How or why did you need them consolidated? Sorry to be asking personal questions it just helps understand where you're at. The TIF is to protect their title should your title happen to belong to some remote church back in the 1600's and they can't get their money back - it's a remote problem, but a money spinner for them. Have you asked for a copy of the Insurance policy seeing as you paid for it and it is a prescribed term on your agreement?

No they were with different lenders, I was lead to believe I would be paying a lesser sum and it would ease the financial difficulties I was having.

I've never had a copy of it and I will ask for it now that I know I can. I only got a copy of the agreement when the possession order was commenced in 2007. They just picked up and ran with the same order in 2008 after I paid the initial amount off in arrears they claimed I owed.

It was on a document i was never meant to have which I came across earlier this year. but i will check this dodgy agreement they sent with the pocs and see if its in there.

This agreement was totally different to what I was told I was getting and agreed too. I only got a copy of the key facts and mortgage application last year. I never filled these in or got copies. It's a really complicated situation and I'm also embarrased about going into it as I think Im a complete idiot for trusting them.

I thnk my solicitor thinks its too hard and multi faceted (sp) to deal with.

busterbug,

A couple of questions from me was all this arranged by a broker Financial advisor...did they explain the difference between a Mortgage and a secured loan? What your rights were under each etc etc??

A mortgage normally doesnt specify an Indemnity Insurance so it sounds like you really do have a secured loan which is covered by Section 140 of the New Act

sparkie

busterbug,

A couple of questions from me was all this arranged by a broker Financial advisor...did they explain the difference between a Mortgage and a secured loan? What your rights were under each etc etc??

sparkie

Yes it was all arranged by the broker that filled in the paper work off site. I was then asked to scan in and email a copy of my siganture which was then put on the documents by the broker. infact it was put in a box the said applicant sign here. which i believe you can tell isn't my actual handwrittin signature but one that was superimposed. The broker then called around showed me a document that I was never meant to have (betweeen him and swift) and told me that's what iwas getting and then I ended up with this crap instead!

My rights? I don't have any!!! ask swift they re-affirm that 10x over to me. i don't know and i am trying to find out. Hope you're good sparkie.

It gets worse! sorry

Yes it was all arranged by the broker that filled in the paper work off site. I was then asked to scan in and email a copy of my siganture which was then put on the documents by the broker. infact it was put in a box the said applicant sign here. which i believe you can tell isn't my actual handwrittin signature but one that was superimposed. The broker then called around showed me a document that I was never meant to have (betweeen him and swift) and told me that's what iwas getting and then I ended up with this crap instead!

My rights? I don't have any!!! ask swift they re-affirm that 10x over to me. i don't know and i am trying to find out. Hope you're good sparkie.

It gets worse! sorry

forgot tosay this was one of the many docs I was gonna send you in in the hope it could help you. still can if you would like them.

No nothing explained to me about the difference. He arranged the one of the previous loans as well. The nearest ive got to any explaination is Andrew1.

Edited by busterg

It's a really complicated situation and I'm also embarrased about going into it as I think Im a complete idiot for trusting them.

First things first. I do not EVER want to hear you saying you are embarrassed or feeling an idiot anymore. This forum is full of people who have been hoodwinked into all kinds of things and the reason it was set-up by Bankfodder and Dave in the first place was to bring people together to focus ideas and stories which you wouldn't have done had you been on your own out there. So, hold your head high as you hold the moral high ground.

Your situation needs opening up into its constituent parts so the jigsaw can be put together by some of us who have been there before and it looks like Sparkie is gathering some of this. I will liaise with Sparkie initially so we are not repeating ourselves, it's hard enough as it is. Be back later, but don't worry, you are in safe hands and we'll unravel this for you. ;)

They've got to be good to beat CAG, Sparkie and the Cabot Fan Club .:D

Thank you for your help and support. :)

Im really nervous about posting the full extent because I understand they trawl through this site and Im trying to get things sorted out. I believe they've already done some dodgy stuff and I think they would do it again to suit them now. Ive never had to deal with such, in my opinion lying, underhand, unprofessional, back tracking, dodgy shower in my life.

In hindsight, I wish I'd taken up Sparkie's offer to take a look through things for me last year but I got so overwelmed and yes embarrased that I just couldn't.

Thank you for your help and support. :)

Im really nervous about posting the full extent because I understand they trawl through this site and Im trying to get things sorted out. I believe they've already done some dodgy stuff and I think they would do it again to suit them now. Ive never had to deal with such, in my opinion lying, underhand, unprofessional, back tracking, dodgy shower in my life.

In hindsight, I wish I'd taken up Sparkie's offer to take a look through things for me last year but I got so overwelmed and yes embarrased that I just couldn't.

Hi busterg,

There is no need to feel embarrassed about Swift...........The main point I see in your case is that if what you say about the signature then I believe that your agreement would be declared NULL & VOID it was set up fraudulently by the Broker ...Swift are responsible for the actions of the Broker.....they cannot produce a true signed original with your real signature on it if it was copied and pasted Swift are again in serious trouble make the OFT aware of this issue quickley.

IT is FRAUD in a big way.

sparkie

I did - as per your post re david blocksidge. He replied back saying I needed to go to the FOS or FSA which I did and ive not even had the courtsey of a reply to my enquiry. I also go intouch with them last year. again no response. As SC responded in a post best to look at legal route becasue of associated problems with FSA.

I truly thought that if anything was going to help me and others would be to highlight what happened to me. That's why I emailed you last week. My solictor hasn't grasped the nettle. The brief isn't all that, neither are there instructions and Im having to find the legal points myself, qualify the agreement, understand what I am mortgaged/1st cahrge becahuse the agreement doesnt make it clear to me. (uses both wording) redraft the instructsion and the brief to counsel, to incorporate this. I can email it to you but I think you would cry. :)

Also can some one tell me how on earth a key facts doc can be dated before the mortgage application date when its the mortgage app that the information is obtained from? Some funny business went on here and they've tried to make good for them ....and I got stuck with the bad and the ugly.

You are confusing me a little you say it is a mortgage/First Charge Loan.

Swift Advances only do Second Charge secured loans ...it is Swift Firstwho do First Charge mortgages........so who is yor mortgage loan what ever with.....Swift First or Swift Advances Plc???

Does your agreement say an Unregulated Consumer Credit Agreement?? or what exactly does it say.....Can you post it up use photo bucket ...remove personal details of course.

If you can prove that the Broker copied and pasted your signature forget about the OFT FSA etc etc go straight to the police and tell them that you want them to investigate your allegation of Fraud.....take the number of the police officer you report it to and get a crime number issued.

sparkie

sparkie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks