Three in a bed Argos, Next and Moorcroft Advice/opinion on letter to Moorcroft

blind-as-a-bat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Report this shower to Trading Standards, i too have a account with moorcrap which they're in none-compliance to

they love sending "intended litigation" letters like confetti, i have a drawer full of them

• 2 weeks later...
Hi blind-as-a-bat,

I received one of those from them regarding an Argos Account, then I never heard from them again.

I was later hassled from Fredrikson International, who did show up with a dodgy looking Agreement, but were later scattered. I am at presently being pestered by JBDR, who I like to call BJ :p

You should have nothing more to fear from Morecrap.

N.P

No such luck:rolleyes:

Just a quick update, been quiet so have been busy dealing with GE so havnt got round to responding to there last letter yet, but yet another threatagram from moorcroft re Next this morning.

More waffle about account outstanding, goods supplied etc an offer to accept an offer of x pounds per month other wise they may recommend court procedings to be commenced without further notice which could incur extra charges, affect future credit rating blah blah blah

So there not just giving up:rolleyes: Time for the Next round i think (pun intended:p)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok an update, i sent a letter to moorcroft instructing them to produce an agreemant or bog off regarding Next and Argos.

Well they havnt confirmed the case is closed re Argos but i doubt that it will not be but they have confirmed that the Next account has been returned to the OC and file closed at moorcroft.

Thats Three times i have it in writing that Next dont have an agreemant:p

So thats a result but i doubt a win, as i doubt Next directory will leave it there, so any comments on what there next move may be?

And is there anything i could/should do to pre-empt it?

I did include referance s175 regarding there duty in my letter to moorcroft and insist they inform next they must do the same, but some how i doubt they passed it on:rolleyes: