What can you tell me about CFS?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Or Corporate Financial Services, as they like to delude themselves as being. I know that they are based in Kilmarnock, and that they like to leave messages pretending that they have an "urgent legal matter" to discuss with people but anything else I should know?

Edited by berrylover

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

I've not had any personal dealings with them and I've done a forum search for CFS and Corporate Financial Services and a "Google" and nothing concrete has appeared.

I'm a little suspicious of the fact that they are based in Kilmarnock as that appears to be where our "friends" Mackenzie Hall are based.

I've "bumped" your post up though just in case any other CAGgers have had any dealings with them :)

Thanks, I have checked them out and they are registered with companies house. I am in the process of writing them an invoice for dealing with their services :D

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Well this is going to them tomorrow via recorded delivery:

Dear Mr Glover,

Having reviewed the above account please note that a payment is now due for dealing with this matter, totalling £319. A breakdown can be found on the back of this letter. To prevent legal action being taken it is essential that you settle this debt without delay Mr Glover.

Payment should be submitted in full within 7 days from the date of this letter, failure to contact my office and confirm payment has been made will result in legal proceedings being instigated without further notice.

I would like to draw to your attention that if legal action is taken, not only may this effect any future credit applications you make elsewhere, but any legal costs incurred are usually payable by the debtor.

To make payment please send a cheque, quoting the legal case number on the back to the above address.

£3 per phone call made or received to/from them = £27

£6 per letter = £66 for 11 letters

£10 per hour for legal research on the matter = £100

£1 for a postal order for a CCA

£125 pounds for overghearing one of their phone monkeys calling me "a ****ing nightmare and an aboslute arsehole" when they thought I was on hold and the deep distress and hurt that this has caused me.

I am signing it from Wyle. E. Coyote.

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

• 1 month later...

My small claims claim for £452 has been accepted by the courts and sent to CFS. They have 14 days to respond. Yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

I will keep you updated. Its worth the court charges just to know that they are getting the actual threat that they threaten others with served out to them. Power to the people.

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

Ok, Checked on moneyclaim and they are defending the whole claim. Anyone able to help me with my case now? I am claiming back for the costs that I incurred proving that they had no right to collect money from me, and also compensation for distress and hurt caused when one of their members of staff called me a "f*cking nightmare" on the phone. HELP

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow