plz help, got caught using my mate's oyster

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey guys:rolleyes:

i got caught using my friend's student oyster card which i regurlary renewed it (weekly ticket by my debit card:|). anyway, when i got caught, i told them that i had found i and used it for week. inspector took my name and address and last week i received a letter from court stating the situation, evidences, and date of the court. tfl was asking for £4 for journey and £100 for compensation:D.

does anybody know that how much fine i'll have to pay on top of £104 in court? or is it good idea to go to the court or just send a letter stating that "plead guilty and will not attend court":?? tfl prosecution operator told me that they would treat me in a sameway if i attend to court or not but i don't trust these pigs on the phone.

and would it worth to go and seek legal advices? i understand that they have got the evidences but are there anyways to challange then in the court?:-|

court date is on 08/08/08 in highbury court.:evil:

thanks

hos

:)

I suggest you cough up the money post haste as what you have done according to your post is commit the criminal offence of fraud. Not only that but as you told them you found it then used it your also guilty of theft both of which can carry a jail sentence

Sorry mate not what you want to hear but I say pay the money & think yourself lucky. Fight it go to court & you'll almost certainly be asked some very awkward questions the answers to which might cause the court to come down on you like a ton of bricks

• 2 months later...

hi

we dont know yet. we sent the form off to court and pleaded guilty, but its over a month that we haven't heard anything yet. i'll let u know as soon as i hear anything about it

regards

hos_vil

• 6 months later...