EOS Solutions Any help

chagoi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5712 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for that rory..

would you say it's best for me to stop using a dmc altogether and try & sort out myself with help from all on this site...or would this look bad on me.

Or change to a charity dmc.

would you say it's best for me to stop using a dmc altogether

If you feel up to managing the process then you can do it yourself. It wouldn't look bad on you and gives you more control over the situation. However please be aware that it will probably take quite a bit of your time and can be quite stressful - although once you are aware of your rights it becomes less stressful.

The advantage of a DMP is that they do all the work for you and should be the ones dealing with your creditors. The disadvantage is that they won't do things like withhold payments on an unenforceable account or negotiate vastly reduced settlements based on an unenforceable account.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Thanks rory..

When i told dmc that i was going to send cca they said tell them outcome and they will stop paying as it is their own silly fault if not goy correct paperwork..... and if they want to loose uot it's their own fault.

Forgot to mention they also said that if debt is less than six years ..... more likely to have cca. Isthis so?

In general yes, but often Halifax can't produce an agreement anyway.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 3 weeks later...

Re. EOS.

My sympathies. I live in Slovakia and LinkFinancial bought by MBNA and Marbles debts and are pursuing me (in Slovak).

I think it will be easy to deal with them (but only by letters).

You could threaten to follow their internal complaints system and refer any improper approaches to their HQ in Hamburg!

• 2 months later...

I am not an expert, but if they haven't sent a CCA there is no obligation on you to follow them up.

Link have sent me a CCA for MBNA but not one for Marbles. The Marbles one is on hold until they obtain a CCA.

As for harassment, there is a list of template letters on here...unfortunately I haven't got the exact link......i will search and see if I can trace the list.