CCJ - Please Help!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5763 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A further email....

We write further to the telephone conversation between you and our Mr McCarthy of the 25 June 2008 regarding the Judgment which our client has obtained against you.

As you will be aware from the Court Order made by District Judge Swann on the 14 May 2008 you are liable to pay our client the sum of £6,777.39 comprising the following:

Paragraph 1 of the order Arrears = £3,114.56

Paragraph 1 of the order Interest to the date of issue = £552.90

Paragraph 1 of the order Interest from issue to date of order = £120.69

Paragraph 2 of the order assessed costs= £2,989.24

Total = £6,777.39

Please note the above only includes the sums claimed within the proceedings and does not include any further sums which would have fallen due but have not been demanded so as to preserve our clients right to forfeiture.

Your original offer to discharge the sums due by way of monthly instalments of £200.00 was rejected by our client as it would have taken 33 months before the judgment debt was discharged.

During the telephone conversation you made a revised offer to pay £1,000.00 by Monday as an on account payment in any event, and proposed to discharge the balance by paying monthly instalments of £500.00.

We are taking our clients instructions on your revised offer, and as soon as we have received same we will revert to you.

During the telephone conversation we suggested on a number of occasions that you should take independent legal advice.

Is there anything that I can do about the interest and order of assessed costs as this is going to totally wipe me out?

They said they have contacted my mortgage company and they have agreed to pay it - do you know what impact this will have on my mortgage - does that mean they will reposess my house?

• 1 month later...

I was issued with a Statutory Demand and made an application to have the SD set aside. The SD was dismissed and I was ordered to pay costs of GBP975.00. I have since the hearing paid the debt issued on the SD , which now leaves the Costs which I was ordered to pay.

I understand that I can apply to the Court for an instalment plan (FORM N245). Will this protect me from the Claimant serving another SD. The Order was made 7 days ago and I have a further 7 days to pay the Claimant before enforcement of Order.