LB vs them

leisl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Had all statements so went straight for initial claim, had reply from Member Account Servicing with same standard reply suggesting may want to move my account etc.. shows how well they check, account was closed last month!! However me and the kids have 7 other accounts CTF's etc so we'll see.

Am going to send LBA monday 10/7 so watch this space and thanks for all the useful advice so far.

Leisl

Nationwide PAID IN FULL £3400 AFTER MONEYCLAIM

Abbey credit card £100 'goodwill refund' 27/7/06, SETTLED IN FULL AFTER PRELIM £1040

Cap one prelim approach £862 18/10/06

Barclays still working it out!!!

Good luck :)

I successfully got my bank charges back but only after moneyclaim was settled.

They have actually closed all my accounts, including the childrens .... nice :-|

Please keep us updated.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just an update, have had two standard letters, no action suggest you look elsewhere (account is already closed!), and a please give us 8 weeks to investigate which arrived today just as i'm due to file my Moneyclaim!. Was wondering if this is a stalling tactic but can see from other posts that it is so am proceeding with claim (now £3366.13 with interest).

Can anyone tell me how you get the neat little update bits at the bottom of your posts? Also is there a quick way to navigate to your own posts to update?

Thanks for all the support so far.

Leisl

Abbey credit card £100 'goodwill refund' 27/7/06, SETTLED IN FULL AFTER PRELIM £1040

Neat little update bits - go into User CP and click on Edit Signature - use pretty colours :)

Navigate to own posts - click on your own name in the post above, click on view public profile then you can see options to select threads you've started (like this one) or ones you've posted on :)

Thanks i'll try that

Leisl

• 1 month later...

Hooray they paid up in full but are closing my account. Hey who cares plenty more banks out there!!!

Leisl