Egg CCA - Missing Pages?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5843 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I posted this in another thread, but should probably start a new on of my own. So here it is:

I received a response to an Egg CCA which is the same as a number of other ones I have seen on the board. It has two pages: the first page has has some conditions on it; and the second has signatures.

The comments on the other copies I have seen have said that it looks like it has all of the prescribed terms. And it probably does, but... ...on looking at it in more detail it does not seem to be complete.

In condition 4.4 on the first page it refers to condition 12. Well, the page finishes on condition 5.1.

So, I think this might mean that:

1. The conditions continued overleaf on the original document.

2. The original could have been a 4 page document and the two pages that they have provided are pages 1 and 4 (i.e the same side of a folded document).

3. They only scanned pages 1 and 4 when they took a copy of the original for their files.

This is just speculation, but why have they not sent the rest of the conditions?

Lastly, they have not sent a statement of account.

So I don't think they have complied with my CCA properly.

Any comments?

Guest Old_andrew2018

Can you up-load what you have received, remove identifiable info I am sure people will then be able to advise on a course of action.

Regards

Andy