Help needed from computor boffins

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5842 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys need some help

I. I have a lap top and sky broad band with wirless no problem

2. I have a mobile with infrared connection

how do i make my laptop work with my mobile

LOL - your best bet is to install the software disc that should have come with your mobile...then you will have an option to connect the phone to the laptop with either a cable (not always supplied) or via an infra red/bluetooth connection...

What phone and model number do you have?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sorry - you need to be more specific with the mobile phone model number...drivers and software are very model specific...

Did you get a disc with the phone?

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

sony ericsson on 02 Laptop is Dell Vosto with Windows XP

Sony Ericsson PC suite is complete naff. I have a W810i and use MyPhoneExplorer which is far superior. Think it works for all Sony Ericssons and is availbale free ont' web

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

I have a W810i and use MyPhoneExplorer which is far superior. Think it works for all Sony Ericssons and is availbale free ont' web

skb

Gotta link? I use Sharp for the PC, and that is pretty pants too...but at least it gets the job done...

It is only compatible for Sony Eriscssons im afraid, but is available here

FJ Software Development

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

OK Sony Ericsson W610 and I have found the disc now what
Check that it says Win XP compatible (very likely) then install the software...

If you have the disc then it is likely that you have a USB cable as well. Once the software is installed, and started, you will need to connect the phone to the laptop, and follow the instructions to make them speak to each other...

Another satisfied customer.:D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

LOL...you say it works...how? Cable? Infra red? Bluetooth? I am only interested because I keep losing my cable, and want to know if Bluetooth works well with this configuration...